Chapter 28

Rina's P.O.V:

" Okay No that's a horrible idea, sorry," Viperion said, putting his hands on his hips and turning to the other direction. I patted Nino on the shoulder to give him some comfort.

" Dude it was just a suggestion, don't need to be so harsh," Carapace said angrily.

" Well No Offense, But it was a really ridiculous one at that," Viperion said, still look angry.

" You have a better idea, smart pants, you sound like Chloe," I said to Viperion trying to control my anger to avoid starting a fight between us. Viperion suddenly gasped.

" THAT'S IT! Alya you're a genius!," Viperion said, grabbing out his weapon and typing something into the keyboard.

" You just realized? And what do you mean?" I responded intrigued to hear what made him go from pissed and grumpy to excited.

" We should Build our own team! I mean sure there's me, you, Carapace and Cat Noir but imagine an even bigger team we could get Queen Bee or Vespira , umm Piggela the whole hang!," Viperion said standing up from his seat as if he had made a revolutionary discovery.

" That won't do us any good, we aren't exactly going into battle right now, Luka," Cat Noir said, finally speaking after what seemed like forever.

" Yes But with our plans and things it will help to have more of us and more superpowers," Viperion said, trying to reason with everyone and not sound too bossy.

" It would make it harder. It's already so hard to agree on a plan between us 4 if there's 7-10 more of us just imagine our discussions. Even more messier than right now," Cat Noir growled trying to control his temper.

" Yes But if we already make a plan all we have to do is explain it to them and we can have triple the people to fight off Shadow Moth, Lila, and Chat Blanc," Viperion exclaimed trying to keep his clue. I could tell that both of them were on the verge of Exploding each other into two pieces.

" But we don't need more people! During Hero's Day, Me, Rina, Carapace, Queen Bee, and Ladybug defeated an uncountable number of heroes in one day and we fought Hawkmoth!" Cat Noir exclaimed! I was going to interrupt them but I stopped.

" And Carapace, Rina Rouge, and Queen Bee, All THREE OF THEM Got Akumatized! And it was just you and her and you guys almost lost if it wasn't for her," Viperion said back this time very loudly and he left everyone, I mean everyone in absolute silence. And Cat Noir got up and left the room.

" Viperion! We are supposed to be a team! We are supposed to be in this together!," I yelled back at him so mad at how he's acting towards me, Nino and Adrien. I got up out of my chair and headed towards the door to go talk to Cat Noir when Carapace grabbed my hand.

" I'll go talk to him, I think it's better," Nino whispered into my ear.

" Okay I trust you," I said, kissing him on the cheek as he left to go and talk to Cat Noir. Meanwhile I went to another room in the house cause right now I would blow off Luka's head if I could. He was acting as if our team was useless and the worst wasn't him insulting me and nino and chloe in one go but was what he said to Cat Noir. Saying he couldn't have survived without her and after everything he's going through he doesn't need a constant reminder. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him but I need to fix it before the boys come back.

"Luka we need to talk," I said, walking or kinds of barging into the room to see him sitting in his same position only looking up now.

" Look if you're here to defend your boyfriend or adrien or scream at me, I'm good," Luka said, annoyed and staring back at the table.