Chapter 27

Shadowmoth's P.O.V:

"Sir what should we do," Nathalie asked.

" Grab the Girl," I nodded towards the door. Nathalie nodded her head and whispered something to the guards. I sat down at the table impatiently. I waited for 10 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. Finally, She's here.

" Hello Mr.Agreste," Lila gave me a smirk and a ringing tone and sat down at the coffee table. After a couple of minutes of silence, she finally spoke.

" Well? I'm sure you didn't invite me here for some tea," She said, raising her eyebrows and grinning.

" We need a plan," I said motioning for Nathalie to sit down.

" Yes indeed we do," Nathalie agreed.

" Have you both looked at the news recently," Lila said while taking a sip of the tea.

" No. What about it?" I asked confused by her statement.

" Turn on the TV and go to Naudia Shamoks Channel," She said, raising an eyebrow and grabbing the control and turning it on. She flicked the channel and it was a recording of Cat Blanc on top of the Eiffel Tower. My eyes widened.

" Good Morning Paris, I am Cat Blanc. If you don't know who I am, think about your sweet sweet superheroes, Except I'm more powerful. With one strike I can destroy all of Paris. Ashes and Stone Bodies everywhere. I'll consider rethinking my decision if the one and only Shadowmoth decides to show his face alongside Ms. Lila Rossi. Meet me at Notre Dome tomorrow morning at 11 am sharp ," Cat Blanc said. Then the tv cutted to a black screen.

" Looks like the cats gonna murder us," Lila said smiling and squeezing her eyes. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

" Why are you like this, smiling and happy ," I asked. Why is she acting so carefree?

" Oh Gabriel, This is perfect! This is the perfect opportunity for us to infiltrate their base and swap out Carapace for the sentimonster, While everyone's completely distracted we will swap them out," Lila said laughing wickedly. She does have a point.. We could use this for our benefit. While the Hero's are dealing with Cat Blanc, and off guard, we will attack. I grinned. Agreeing with her.

" Here is what we are going to do. Step by step. The hero's are going to plan to interfere and we have to make sure of it. Once they are planning, we need to send a spy and understand their plan. We need to see when they split up in order to be able to overpower them. Once Carapace is alone, we will swap him for the sentimonster. Bring Carapace back here and Lila you are in charge of him," I said.

" With Pleasure," Lila said wickedly, smiling.

" Afterwards we need to throw them off track, we need to send someone to try and take Cat Noir and Ladybugs miraculous's , they will be unsuccessful as expected. This will distract them in the meanwhile. Regarding Cat Blanc, Nathalie we need there to be as many of us as you will be the holder of the miraculous peacock for today. I need you to create a sentimonster version of me and Lila while lila, I'm going to akumatize you. Cat Blanc's naivety will probably take over and once he attacks the sentimonsters we will release the amuk at a point and u are going to attack from behind. While the Hero's come and join you, Nathalie, you'll help her out. You two when attacking aim for Cat Noir and Ladybug. If you capture one, the one is wrapped around your finger practically. Do not harm Cat Noir, unless you must, he is my son after all," I said.

" Yes sir," Nathalie responded.

" Then we wait and watch Ladybug and Cat Noir crumble," I grinned.

" Yes sir," Lila said, smirking.