Chapter 10

Cat Blancs P.O.V:

As I was about to jump out of the window, I heard a voice.

" Hello Cat Blanc," Shadomoth said.

I froze in absolute shock. My breath is cut short. I turn around suddenly.

" Hello Gabriel," I said. I shot him a death stare which left him in shock considering I know who he is.

" How do you know who I am," Shadowmoth said.

" Call it Cat's instinct," I said. Smirking at my own pun.

" You remind me of someone," Shadowmoth said.

" Oh who," I said acting sarcastically.

" Cat Noir," Shadowmoth said.

" You got a power update didn't you," Shadowmoth said now intimidating.

" Nope," I said.

" Then tell me who are you?," Shadowmoth asked.

" None of your business," I said. Still thinking about Marinette whom I hid underneath the blankets.

" Your Cat Noir akumatized from the past aren't you," Shadowmoth said now realizing.

" Bingo," I said.

" What are you doing here then?," Shadowmoth asked.

" Oh Gabriel Agreste why do you ask so many questions, you know curiosity killed the cat," I said mocking him.  

Third Person Perspective:

" Well I'm not a cat, Bug Lover," Shadomoth said.

" Now tell me what are you up to," Shadowmoth said demandingly.

" You know your Akuma in me doesn't work anymore since in my timeline you are dead," Cat Blanc said.

" WHO killed me," Shadowmoth said demandingly.

" I did," Cat Blanc said with the biggest smirk on his face.

Shadowmoth was furious. He grabbed his staff and attacked a move on Cat Blanc he quickly dodged. Which resulted in Shadowmoth falling on the ground.

" Now tell me what are you doing here," Shadowmoth said standing up. His attention moved from Cat Blanc to a bed in the room with a blanket and it seemed someone was under it.

" One last thing," Shadowmoth said. He grabbed his staff and hit Cat Blanc in the head knocking him unconscious.

He then pulled the blanket off of and saw Marinette Dupain-Cheng in the flesh. He then noticed her earrings.

" Looks like Ms.Marinette is Ladybug," Shadowmoth said with a huge grin and a wicked look on his face. He grabbed Marinette and left the building. He had no use for the Cat he was useless. He took her into his house well his layer. He then demanded Natalie tie her arms and legs.

Cat Noirs P.O.V:

I was waiting at the Eiffel tower, panicking. How could I have let Cat Blanc take her? She's in so much danger! What an idiot am I!? As Viperion and Rina Rouge landed, I started talking.

" Hi Guys," I said sadly.

" Hey," They both said in a monotone. 

" Okay what's the plan," Rina said.

" Okay so listen to me, There is a tracker on Ladybugs yoyo allowing us to see where she is, if she detransformed it will show her last known location. I tracked it and it leads to an old home, we need to be ready to ambush Cat Blanc," I said.

" I'm in," Viperion said.

" Rina I need you to give the turtle miraculous to the owner," I said.

" U know who I am," Rina said!

" Yup," I said.

" We both know who you are," Viperion said.

" U know who I am," I said shocked.

They both nodded.

" Okay this is beside the point we need to save Ladybug," I said devastatingly.

" Alright I will go and get Carapace, you two go and find the location send me a message and I'll be there," Rina Rouge said taking off.

" Are you ready," Viperion asked. I definitely was not but the more we waited the more my belly acked with fear that something might happen to her. So I just nodded. I grabbed my staff and jumped from building to building as viperion followed right behind. Once we arrived, I sent a head nod towards Viperion letting him now we are here. I opened the door slowly making sure to not making the softest sound. Viperion came in also quietly. I saw one door that was open and when I stepped in, I saw Cat Blanc in the flesh unconscious with blood on his head. Viperions eyes widened and I gasped. I then saw a bed which had a red blanket on it. (It was red from blood). There was a note underneath.

Cat BlancIf you want her back hand me over your miraculous or else she will be dead within 24 hours. Meet me at the eiffel tower tomorrow night at 7:00 pm, Sharp. Don't pull any tricks or I might just slit her throat for fun. Without a miraculous she's an ordinary teen.

Thats when I knew what had happened. Shadowmoth had took her. This situation esculated from bad to worse. I wanted to just start crying right that moment. But I didn't care I would do anything to get her back. Call me selfish for betraying the world but no one is as important as her. My Lady.