Chapter 16

Cat Blanc's P.O.V:

I was nervous to detransform. I hadn't seen plag in years, almost a decade ago. I didn't know what he would say. How angry he was since he hadn't gotten camembert? Would he cataclysm the earth possibly? How wild would he be? I only had one choice though.

" Plag Claws In," I said. Then the black uniform which was usually there disappeared and I was in the same clothes I was, 6 years ago. Plag appeared. I expected him to start yelling and groaning how he hasn't had camembert in years. But nothing. Silence. He looked at me with pain, discomfort, sadness. He just kept staring at me. And his eyes, the dark green that reflected Cat Noir's eyes. He looked at me and then flew into my pocket. He was silent. You could hear an actual pin drop. I then decided I didn't need his dumb chattering. I was upset but whatever I guess. I made sure Cat Noir was pinned to the cage and attached. I headed out of the room and said the words.

" Plagg claws out," I said transforming into Cat Noir. I jumped up to my home and went through the window.

" How did it go Adrien," Shadowmoth asked.

" He got away," I said "angrily". I had to pretend a ton of emotions.

" We will get him son, and I promise to make him pay, In the meantime, you can visit Marinette she's better," Shadowmoth said. I knew it was a trap.

" I would love to," I said still giving a shade of anger but a wave of relief to fool him.

"She has been moved to room 5, up the stairs to the left and take a right two rooms," He said. I nodded and headed to the room. I saw Marinette lying on the bed unconscious. I felt my heart drop.

" Marinette," I said tearing up at the sight of her, what I did to her. I went to her quickly and kissed her on the forehead. I started tearing up even more. She was unconscious barely pulling through because of me. I wanted to kill myself. I had done this. ME. No one else was to blame. After an hour, she finally woke up.

" Marinette," I said hugging her and crying happy tears.

" Adrien, I'm fine," She said through a weak smile and hug.

" I thought, I, I lost you," I said kissing her on the cheek.

" Do you call that a kiss, kitty," Marinette asked cheerfully which made less sense? I kissed her on the lips, embracing her. We kissed for 20 seconds and then let go. This was the happiest I had been in years. But I wasn't going to act foolishly. Or act out of love. I knew in my heart, that this was not Marinette. It's not that this imposter didn't look like her, or talk like her, or act like her. But something about the kiss, it wasn't right. The time I kissed Marinette it felt like heaven but this time it didn't feel as good. This girl was not Marinette. Not my Marinette. The one I shared ice cream with Andre's with. The one who I kissed and hugged every day. The once with the boldness and admiration, I had never laid eyes on. I felt heartbroken. But I put on a fake smile and fake look to fool every single person who was looking at me throught the camera which also gave it away. I had only hit Marinette in the ribs but she was holding her foot. She was a fake. Meant to fool me! Pft. But it wasn't meant to fool me it was meant to fool Cat Noir or Adrien. I would never say that he was me. Even if he actually is me.

" Whats on your mind cat," Marinette said holding my hand while the other hand smoothed through my hair. I couldn't tell her anything.

" Nothing, I'm just thinking about how Cat Blanc hurt you," I said angrily.

" Its not your fault," Marinette said.

" Yes it is," I responded.

" Cat Blanc isn't you, no matter what, he's a monster," Marinette said. WOW! Your calling ME a monster? You are the monster here. Acting as if you are marinette which you are not. Your simply a sentimonster and a fake copycat. She kept smoothing my hair while I wanted to punch her in the face.

" Where were you," Marinette asked.

" Huh," I said going out of my state.

" When I lost consciousness where were you," She repeated.

" I went after Cat Blanc, but he ran away," I said with a fierce toan.

" Why did you do that? You could have been killed," Marinette said punching my arm.

" Because of what he did to you M'lady," I responded.

" I couldn't have lived with myself if you died," Marinette said shedding a fake tear. Sentimonsters felt none emotion.

" Marinette, I'm fine though," I said lifting up her cheek. She then kissed me. On the lips again. I wanted to push back and slap her in the face but that wasn't an option. I would be known as the imposter. Because If that really was marinette I would never hurt her.

(Meanwhile during all of this, What happened with Marinette, The real one.)

I woke up. But I wasn't in the same room this time. I was in a prison cell. Literally. My arms and legs chained to the wall. I had a single torch and no food nor water. I felt a striking pain in my back in my legs but especially in my stomach. As my stomach was getting better I got struck in the same spot again reopening the wound and then the man whom I had the most hatred for in the world put pressure on it causing me to bleed out. If I was left alone for any longer time, I would for sure have died. But I was still bleeding. I was hurt, starved and thirsty. I had not been given any water or food. I was going to die. For real. If not from the scars, then from hunger. I wanted to scream. I kept seeing images of Cat Noir whom I now know is Adrien with this fake version of me. This was exactly how Shadowmoth planned to kill me. Replace me with another version of me he can control with a magical object. It was quite genius I had to admit. But it was horrible indeed. I also couldn't believe how Adrien the person I had loved for so long was Cat Noir the person who begged for my love and attention. No I had to say it was a shock. After a couple hours, I saw the television in my room turn on showing the fake marinette just as adrien entered. My heart dropped.

" Marinette," Adrien said tearing up at the sight of her. He went to the fake me and quickly kissed her on the forehead. He started tearing up even more. The sight of him made me tear up. I wanted to scream his name, let him now that that imposter is not me. But I knew it would be absolutely no reason to do so.

" Adrien, I'm fine," She said through a weak smile and hug. How dare that bitch!

" I thought, I, I lost you," He said kissing her on the cheek.

" Do you call that a kiss, kitty," Marinette asked cheerfully which made less sense? They then kissed.

" No Adrien," I cried.

"What's on your mind cat," Marinette said. I wanted to yell none of your business at her.

" Nothing, I'm just thinking about how Cat Blanc hurt you," Adrien said angrily. 

"It's not your fault," Marinette said.

" Yes, it is," Adrien responded.

" Cat Blanc isn't you, no matter what, he's a monster," Marinette said.

" Where were you," Marinette asked.

" Huh," Adrien said going out of my state.

" When I lost conciousence where were you," She repeated.

" I went after Cat Blanc, but he ran away," Adrien said with a fierce tone.

" Why did you do that? You could have been killed," Marinette said punching my arm.

" Because of what he did to you M'lady," Adrien responded.

" I couldn't have lived with myself if you died," Marinette said. Ugh! Why does she have to be so ugh? They went on like that until Adrien climbed into the bed. Oh, I was going to kill her. For fooling Adrien into believing that was me. But soon I passed out from the pain.

A/N: Hi Guys! I guess I decided to write extra. I was to excited so I just wanted to write the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy and thank you so much for 414 views! Lets get to 500 views by chapter 20! Thank You so much also again! Btw I wrote 1501 words!