Chapter Eight

Kaitlyn smiled at the beautifully decorated city before her. Seated in Charles' car Nico had borrowed for their stay there, she gawked at the city's surroundings with few people on the streets, bundled up in several layers of clothing to keep warm.

Troy had requested to come with her but she decided she was going to go through it alone, not wanting to be dependent on him for every single thing. He needed to have time for himself not just her. Since her problems seemed to be never ending. Maybe even find himself another super model girlfriend.

"We are here" Nico said and she turned to face him. "We'll be staying here for five days" she nodded, turning to the hotel they had stopped at as the chauffeur opened the door for her and Nico. Stepping out, she noticed the snow wasn't as much as that of America as it came down in only little flakes. "You like it?" She smiled.

"Well yeah"

"Come on in" she stuffed her hand into the pockets of her denim jacket and walked into the hotel behind Nico as the driver brought in her bag along with Nico's. Kaitlyn walked behind Nico as they got into the lobby while the porter carried their bags behind them. Nico stopped at the receptionists' desk and one of them smiled at him. "Nicholas Hernandez. I booked a penthouse suite here for five days"

"Yes sir it's ready" she slid the key card to him with the smile still on her face. "Welcome to Zurich and have a wonderful stay"

"Thank you" He turned to Kaitlyn "let's go kiddo" she followed him as he lead the way into the elevator indicating he had been there before.

****
Justin walked into Rafael's room with his hands in the pockets of his pants and smiled, seeing Rafael and Troy already there. He sat on the couch Troy while Rafael was seated on his study desk.

"Is it time?" Troy asked

"We're five hours behind " Justin pointed out "we have five minutes left"

"It's going to be eight there then?" Rafael asked and Justin nodded.

"What about Kaitlyn?" He asked

"He didn't ask about her" Troy answered "besides, she's in Switzerland. He might call her there"

"Maybe" Rafael smiled "its time" he got down from the desk and brought out a laptop, placing it on a stool in front of the couch his friends were seated "scooch" he pushed Justin and sat beside him as Alfred's face graced the screen "Look who finally has time for us" Alfred smiled.

"Hey guys" he said, his smile still intact. "How've you been?"

"Great and you?" Justin asked.

"Looks like someone's finally responsible" he teased Justin taking in his clothing: white shirt with the sleeves folded to the elbows, red tie, black vest and matching pants.

"I've always been responsible" Justin defended himself

"As if"

"What was the 'something urgent' you were blowing our phones up for?"

"Oh yeah I wanted to tell you guys I'm returning next week" Alfred informed and they beamed.

"Really?" Justin jumped "but you said-"

"Yeah I didn't exhaust the duration I set out. But that's great. I'll get to see Kaitlyn again"

"About time" Troy muttered.

"I'll be in Zurich by tomorrow. I'm going to meet one of my investors for the final project. It's going to be the biggest one yet. He's promising to fund seventy five percent of it. He's a Monegasques and is the brother to the deceased king of Monaco which means-"