Chapter Fourteen

Kaitlyn's eyes widened, looking at the girl in front of her but slowly smiled. The others looked back and forth from the smiling girls to Alfred's blank face.

"Looks like you made it alright" Kaitlyn said as the girl approached, opening her arms for a hug which Kaitlyn gave her.

"Of course, Ma Chérie" Kaitlyn smiled as Kaitlyn let her go.

"Looks like you two know each other" Elizabeth said with a smirk, grabbing Victoria back to her side.

"We met in Zurich" Victoria turned to Alfred "and you're the one who bumped into me without apologizing" she looked at him up and down, with a small smile of approval.

"He's my son, Alfred"

"He's the Alfred Smith?"

"And you are?" Justin asked

"Sorry for the bad introduction. I'm Victoria"

"Princess Victoria Genevieve Mignonette Renee Grimaldi III" Elizabeth added "Princess of Monaco"

"I knew I've seen you somewhere" Rafael commented "some charity something"

"Yeah maybe" Victoria said, smiling. "Are you going to introduce yourselves?"

"Oh yeah" Kaitlyn said "this is Troy, Rafael, Justin and Katherine, my best friend. And as you know this is Alfred, my-"

"He's your fiancé" Elizabeth cut in and their eyes widened while Victoria smirked, not taking her eyes off Alfred's pokerface.

"Yeah, I gathered that" Kaitlyn turned to Alfred, looking for an answer. And when he didn't meet her eyes, she felt all the air even sucked out of her system as Troy supported her. Blinking back the tears from her eyes, she stood upright and turned to Victoria with a smile.

"And when did this happen?" Justin asked, crossing his arms.

"Well my uncle went to Zurich for a meeting and he met him" Victoria explained, looking at Alfred. "I followed him there secretly where I met Kaitlyn. He brought shares in his company and got my marriage proposal"

"You gave the proposal?" Katherine asked but Alfred kept quiet.

"No my uncle did. But he agreed to it . I didn't even know what he looked like Pour être honnêtte(to be honest)"

"That's great" Kaitlyn said, looking at Alfred and he turned to her for the first time since his mother announced his engagement to Victoria. The hurt in her eyes was clearly visible.

"I didn't know you had so much friends" Victoria commented "I hope we can all get along"

"I hope so too" Katherine snapped, throwing Victoria a dirty look.

"Or maybe not" she turned to Kaitlyn "what's that?" She pointed at the lit tent

"I was also wondering" Elizabeth chimed in, looking at Kaitlyn.

"I want to see" Victoria moved forward to the tent but Troy quickly blocked her path.

"No. It's something personal" he glared at Alfred.

"Please. It looks great in there. Plutôt s'il te plâit(pretty please)"

"No" Troy said, more sternly and she sighed.

"Alfred, Victoria. Come inside quick" Elizabeth said, smirked at Kaitlyn and walked away.

"I was coming to see you the other day when you bumped into me in the cafe shop" Victoria complained and turned to Kaitlyn "it was so rude, Ma Chérie"