Chapter Fifty-Nine

Alfred watched Justin struggle to keep his eyes open. Apart from been terribly hungover, he seemed to be high almost out of his mind. And the only thing keeping him from passing out was the fact that he was in the midst of people. And his father would probably kill him for that.

"What are you doing?" Alfred had asked him as he was about to step into the meeting room with his father.

"Attending the meeting, what else?" Justin asked back, leaning on the door frame.

"You were fucking drunk last night. You puked all over the place before passing out there's no way you're not hungover" Justin grinned sadistically.

"You really think that man cares?" He pointed at his father. "Turns out when I went back home last night, he just so happened to be fucking my mother. I was drunk so it pissed him off. And this is my punishment" Alfred pinched the bridge of his nose, one hand on his waist as Justin took off his shades. Looking into his blood shot eyes, he let out an exasperated sigh as Justin placed his shades back.

"You're also high aren't you?" He only smirked in response when they heard Elizabeth walking towards them. Justin offered both her and her secretary a smile and disappeared into the meeting room.

Alfred watched as he ran a hand through his blond hair and clutching his hair, as if just wanting to rip his head off. Elizabeth sat at the centre of the table, facing the smart board with a smirk on her face and Claire by her side, holding a clip board.

Wes turned to his managing and executive director and offered them a nod. Alfred watched as the executive director adjusted his suit and stood to face them, the board coming to life as he did.

"You're all welcome to this meeting" he greeted them with a smile " and I assume you've already been briefed all about what this meeting is about. So without any further ado I'd like to proceed" he looked at Weston in approval and he nodded.

Alfred zoned out after the man did his introductions, his eyes focused on Justin who just like him, was not paying too much attention to what was been said and only pretended to as his father was right beside him. He noticed him jerk and concluded Wes had kicked him beneath the table as a means of waking him up since he was on the verge of falling asleep.

"Do you have anything to add to that, Sebastian?" His mother's voice brought him back to reality.

"About?" He asked back, with raised brows and voice cold as ice.

"Mr. Mathews had just discussed about the demolition of the planetarium there in order to start the construction of our hotel as soon as possible" he paused and flipped through the file he had abandoned in front of him before turning to his mother.

"Why do we need to buy the planetarium when we can easily just buy a land that has nothing on it and work on the hotel?" He heard Wes snicker but said ignored him, his challenging eyes never leaving his mother's.

"Sebastian, didn't you read through the file I had given to you?"

"I just did. And I really think it's uncalled for the destroy a planetarium just for a hotel" he turned to the executive director. "Couldn't you think of a better plan than this? Why there? I mean America is just a big country and I'm sure there's plenty of land for everybody. Why don't we buy a land where something useless is going on?"

"The land there is close to a mall, a supermarket" Justin spoke "a bank, hospital and even a gas station. Guests won't have to stress trying to find what they need" Alfred narrowed his eyes at him, not believing what was spewing out of his friend's mouth.

"That planetarium is a learning institute. A lot of things go on there. Things that actually matter. He turned to his mother. "I'm not agreeing to this"