Chapter Nine

Kaitlyn turned to the woman in the stall, confused. The woman sighed, her thick bosom rising up and down and shook her head.

"Some tourists just like to give us a hard time" the woman said "Tut Mir Leid(Sorry)" Kaitlyn gave the woman a confused look and she laughed. "It means sorry"

"I need to improve my German"

"We also speak French and Italian here" Kaitlyn smiled.

"Thanks for the drinks and bread" the lady smiled.

"De rien(you're welcome)"

"Okay I know what that means. It's French"

"Correct. Hope to see you again"

"Je reviendrai certainement(I'll definitely come back)" The lady laughed as Kaitlyn dropped the cup, gave her a smile and began walking further away into the market when someone dragged her into a corner, placing a hand on her mouth. From how soft and little the hands were she knew it was a girl.

"Don't make any noise, Ma Chérie" she whispered and Kaitlyn nodded before the lady released her.

"What is wrong with you!?" She yelled at the girl with auburn and strawberry blond hair.

"Sorry for that" the girl smiled and stuffed her hand into Kaitlyn's pocket and brought out a parcel.

"Okay how did that end up in my pocket?" The girl shrugged.

"I slipped in when I fell on you" she smiled cheekily "You're not from around here are you?"

"No. I'm here with my uncle. I'm an American"

"I'm also here with my uncle. Well, I secretly followed him here... but all the same. I'm Victoria. But you can call me Tori" she extended her hand which Kaitlyn took.

"Kaitlyn"

"Well since both of us are here, never been here and are tourists why don't we check out Zurich together?"

"I don't think-"

"Come on, Ma Cherie(my dear)" she pulled on Kaitlyn's arm, eyes pleading. Kaitlyn thought for a moment; she could use a friend.

"Okay then. Let's go"

"We could start from the botanical garden" Victoria looked around before getting out of the corner she had dragged Kaitlyn into.

"I don't know where that is but it sounds fun I guess" Victoria smiled. "Where are you from?" She seemed a little surprised at Kaitlyn's question but smiled widely, accepting the fact. Her bright blue eyes shone with mischief.

"Monaco"

"Oh you're from around here then. Why were those people following you?"

"Let's use the train" she turned right and Kaitlyn followed. She noticed there was a strong aura of confidence and authority emitting from the girl walking beside her. She also had a warm mischievous smile that seemed to be permanent on her face and a camera hanging from her neck "Oh, Ma Chérie. My uncle found out I'm here and sent them to come after me. He's always on my neck about how I need to settle down and what not. But I'm just twenty. Not yet twenty even. So I decided to make sure to travel all over the globe before he forces me into marriage" Kaitlyn laughed at that "it's not funny. He's here to meet some young, handsome, cold billionaire who he believes will be the ice that will quench the fire in my heart" Kaitlyn laughed again at the way she used her hands and face to exaggerate her talks.

"You're a funny one. I believe we're going to get along just fine"

"Well that's great cause I'll definitely be in America some day" Kaitlyn smiled, noticing they had gotten to the train station and Victoria brought out a card from her Royal blue jacket cashmere hooded coat