Chapter six

"Philly Feast"

"Philly Feast"

"I feel like a whore Addy.", Delilah mumbled to her sister as the two girls changed in Moonshine's RV, they had made the younger girl wear some black fishnet tights with a pair of short shorts and a strappy crop shirt that rested about her belly button yet made her chest exposed.

Yet Addy wore a silk robe with God knows what underneath, her hair still crazy as she held her sisters hand.

"You two look lovely." One of the girls said as they looked at the girls walking out of the RV. "We look like a bunch of post-apocalyptic strippers. Jesus." She mumbled as Delilah looked around the place seeing men walk around, "More like bait." Moonshine said as Delilah turned to look at the girl with a scrunched nose, but of course before she could get a single squeak out of her mouth Tobias spoke from afar making what looked like barbecue burgers. "Look at you both, mother will be so pleased." He said as Delilah squeezed Addy's hand "Oh please just kill me now Addy." She mumbled as she watched the man's eyes trail down the younger girls legs, making her squirm in her heels.

The girls watched as moonshine and the other girl walked to the table for the dinner event, telling them to place a special seat next to 'mother' for the two.

"come on Ten where are you." Delilah mumbled to herself as she bit the skin around her nails. Walking away from each other the two girls split as the curious girl walked away from her older sister who said she would stay lookout for the two, the girl walked as she saw a small shed area that had been covered with blankets and an old wood door, as she walked in she lit the lighter she had found in the girls RV as she changed, and lit is as a source of light before she looked around and found a light switch that turned the room red.

Objects that would be used in the butchers were hanging from the ceiling and had been placed on shelves as the girl looked around all were covered in blood, she frowned and continued to look around further, "Oh I hope we are not eating dog." Delilah mumbled to herself as she scrunched her nose in disgust of the smells and the thought.

And as she lifted the white sheet that had been covered in blood she gasped, shaking almost instantly as the sheet revealed a human leg and another half cut off, seeing that man's head shake from the other side as she clasped her hand over her mouth muffling her screams in terror as she saw the man's mouth had been sown shut.

The girl opened the small curtain as she saw more than another person being hanged from the backs off cleavers, screams filled the girls lungs as she wobbled out crying with terror as she left the butchering place, crying in fear as Tobias caught her in his arms "No no please! oh god no!" She yelled fighting her way out of the man's arms as she felt sick to her stomach that was almost ready to come out.

Yet Tobias held her tight chuckling like a maniac as he yelled out to the others "Suppers ready!" Making the girl cry harder.

Delilah cried out as she held her sisters hand, the alive man who was layed on the table half cut open made the girls cry out wanting to put the man at peace, yet their hands were tied down as well as their feet and their guns and arrows were no where insight.