Chapter Thirty Six

'Zombaby, part two

'Zombaby, part two.'

"Hey!" Delilah and 10k yelled, their arms waving above their heads when they noticed a group of people standing in the field, a scream leaving one of the young girl's lips when she had noticed the pair.

"No, its okay! it's okay! we're not zombies!" 10k yelled over to them, both trying to reassure the group that they were more than alive. 

"Schwoat doot! schwoat doot!" one of the women yell, pointing behind the pair, in seconds growling came towards them from behind, both spinning around and hitting the two zombies with the buts of their guns, white powder erupted from the two zombies.

"What the fuck?" Delilah coughed as she pierced the zombies head with her dagger, 10k killing the other zombie that had made its way to the Mennonite people, then the woman screamed again, "Schwoat doot!" she screamed as a undead goat came running at the group, "I got it." 10k mumbled and with an instant the goat had been shot. 

turning to 10k Delilah noticed the white powder sticking to his face, leaning up she tried to wipe it away "I'm hoping this white powder is cocaine because if it isn't then I might have a panic attack." she mumbled as the boy too placed his hands on either side of her face and tried to wipe the powder off, a small chuckle leaving his lips, "It's probably dust or something." he smiled, his nose slightly rubbing against hers. 

an action that made the two's cheeks blush red instantly. 

yet the yelling of the Mennonite people bought them back to life, both of them watching as the group started to run away, "Hey!" they both yelled, running after them. 

"Hey! Hello?" 10k called out as the pair walked through the old barns, the people they had just saved ignoring them as they started to boarder themselves back up into a shabby barn "We aren't trying to hurt you!" he said

"Hey! Hello?" 10k called out as the pair walked through the old barns, the people they had just saved ignoring them as they started to boarder themselves back up into a shabby barn "We aren't trying to hurt you!" he said. "I will if you don't answer us." Delilah piped up as she watched the barn doors close, they had obviously seen the pair. 

"Somebody in our group needs some help." he said, nudging Delilah with a small smile "Shut up." he said quietly with a laugh. "Just a safe place to stay whilst she has a baby, that's all." Delilah sighed. was there any point in them doing this? a roll of her eyes and a tired sigh escaping her lips, she watched as 10k started to lose his patience.