chapter ten

"Home sweet zombie"

"Home sweet zombie"

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙽 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

The following days the group had grown tired of going around just staying on the road, they didn't know where about they were nor did they know how much energy they had left in them, their legs and arms hurt from fighting and they were bored of any conversation that could be bought up.

As they drove through an abandoned American estate, Warren pointed at a nice home that seemed more than comfortable for the group, "Hey, there." She said nudging Garnett as he pulled up behind the house.

"Okay everyone, weapons out, search the house and area before making yourselves comfortable." Warren explained to the group who nodded as their weapons were held tightly in their hands, Delilah followed the tall raven haired boy as they searched the rooms on the second floor, leaving the rest of the group to check downstairs and the garden.

Delilah walked into a clear bedroom, the walls were blue with posters all over the walls, the floor was messy yet the bed was made, things were chucked around the place, like the family that had been living here were leaving in a rush. The girls lips turned into a smirk as she lifted up the boys magazine that was layed across the floor "How disgusting." She scoffed shaking her head as she flipped through the pages, pictures up on pictures of naked girls were shown over the pages.

"What are you looking at?" The raven haired boy asked as he stood behind the girl, his eyes widening and his cheeks grew red as the girl laughed looking up at him "The kid had porn magazines everywhere." She laughed as she closed the magazine, "That's porn?" The boy asked as Delilah looked at him, "You've never watched porn?" She questioned as she passed the boy the magazine before leaving the room.

"you have?" He mumbled as his brows furrowed watching the girl leave the room.

++

A few hours later the group sat lazily around the home, Doc and Murphy played a game of cards, Mack and Addy did couple things that everyone found sickly cute, 10k read another magazine that he had found, that didn't involve boobs, Cassandra was, well somewhere in the house and Delilah was asleep on the couch just beside the raven haired boy, it had been the first time the boy had seen the girl so peaceful.

The girl had rolled around so much in her sleep the blanket had fallen slightly to the floor, her hand slightly twirled her hair in-between them as she let small snores from her mouth, not knowing how the boy stared at her in awe as he moved to fix the blanket for the girl, "Shit Delilah it's just me!" The boy gasped as his voice shook at the girls sudden jump, she let out a deep breath as she released her arrow from under his chin that was scraping the skin slightly, "I'm so sorry 10k."