Special Big Thanks♡

Gosh, why do I feel so sad...

I mean, I know this fanfic was going to end sooner or later.

Hi! I'm Yin or Yun(choose as however you like). I can be thirty thousand years older than you or five hundred years younger than you (sorry, I just don't feel comfortable mentioning my age)

Nice to meet you all! ^^♡

To start this, I'd like to say my thanks for you. Thank you!!!💕

At the first start of this book, I was excited to write and make a re-attempt from my Knights fanfic. That fanfic is full of messy plots, concepts, and soooo many abrupt plannings. (So as thousands broken grammar)

I made knights after a few months not writing so you can see the downhill compare with my previous fanfics. Since it was cringe, I decided to make Evanescent to fix some things there.

In this fanfic, there are still a lot of mistakes and maybe some plot holes. Someone once said, this fanfic was deppressing so I gave a read and holy sizzlee!!! It's like written by an edgy teen... (i hv no problem with edgy people) I'm so sorry.

I wanted to delete this book and I did, but decided to publish cuz i couldn't bear with the Knights memories.

Thank you, thank you for ur love and support. Thank you to my friends who supported me and always have my back when I'm starting to hate my own piece. Thank you to all of you readers, who encouraged me and gave me love and support.

I wouldn't get this far without any of ur love and support. Thank you.

Your comments always managed to cheer me up and the sweet comments I got. Hahah♡

Thanks.

I love you all.

Srsly.

I found quite a few messages here and there while making this book and I hope you all did too.

I often found ppl in confusion with my fanfics and therefore, I'd like to apologize.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

I feel like the Y/n here is just, straight out plain but I tried to add some colours to her. I'd like to know if I succeeded or not.

Pls answer my questions!:
1. Which part did you find this fanfic to be impressing?
2. Which part in this book reminds some part of you?
3. What do you think about this book? What's your critiques and advices?
4. Are you happy?

Thank you, have a nice day and I'lls ee you all in the Genshin oneshots and some of my future projects!! ^^♡♡♡

(Ps: I'm taking a short break so pls bear with me)

Bye bye!!

You all r special, loved, bootiful, and basically one of the best! ♡