Author's Note

Ya'll... I was looking through my old notes for this story, and I realized that Cursebreaker and Fireheart was published almost a year ago. I can't believe how far it's come since then! What started out as me trying to finally give Aelin some proper representation turned into me punching out two whole fanfictions in less than a year. 

(Plus the beginnings of another spin-off! But more on that later...)

I didn't mean for this final Author's Note to turn into some heartfelt goodbye, because it isn't. I'm still writing, still creating, I'm not going anywhere. But finishing this story... God, now I understand why authors keep writing spin-offs. I don't want to leave this story behind. 

All of you have been so supportive and friendly and I couldn't ask for better readers. I feel kind of silly writing this because I know there's not many of you, but for those of ya'll who have been here since day one, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you. I remember most of you, and I can't thank you enough for hyping up my story to make me want to keep going. The kind comments some of ya'll leave literally make me so happy. So thank you. Thank you so much for reading my book, and voting, and commenting, and getting my story so many views!!

I love this story so much. It literally isn't even really mine, since most of the characters were created by someone else. But I'm seriously so proud of how it turned out. Writing these last few chapters felt like the end of an era. It's been almost a year. That is insane to me. But it's not stopping now...

I've dropped a few comments about it, but let's make it official: I am writing one more story for Prythian and Erilea. It'll be centered around Estelle, Aelin and Rowan's daughter, and Nyx, Feyre and Rhysand's son. I won't tell ya'll any more than that, because I've barely started writing it but I'm already really happy with where it's going. Here's the cover, which might be my favorite I've done:

No title reveal because I enjoy being mysterious mwahaha

No title reveal because I enjoy being mysterious mwahaha. Hopefully it'll be out soon! And hopefully ya'll will be back for it! I'll tell you now I've already named all of the new characters that'll be in it and DANG I'm really proud of some of them. I can't wait for you all to read it!!😆

Aelin and Feyre cosplay by _janerys_ and forge.of.asteria!!

Thank you so much for reading 🥰