Chapter 1 ~ Y/n's First Day

Your p.o.v

I sat in my pink and white box, waiting for it to turn 7, I had nothing to do till then, I decided to just peek out of my box and watch the clock. 6:10... 6:20... 6:30.... 6:40.... 6:50...

Finally... I heard the kids run inside screaming and yelling in joy. Some ran in and sat around my box waiting patiently. I emerged from my box. This was the only time I could really enjoy myself, though I was imprisoned by my strings. I still had fun. O saw the other puppet but did t take much notice of him. "Hey kids! Welcome to the prize corner!" I happily cried, all the kids cheered "Have you been lucky and earned tokens? We have a great selection of plushies and other prizes for you if you have..." I smiled at them, they were so innocent, so young... They didn't deserve to know the true me.. The me that craves for blood, who goes insane when my music is gone...

"and... If any of you found the mystery shadow ticket, you earn a one of a kind plushie of me!" I giggled, a child jumped up and down holding the shadow ticket "Well done! Come up here.." He walked up to me and gave me the ticket, I gave him the plushie of me in return and he seemed happy with it.

7:00 PM.

All the kids and their parents left, I unhooked my strings from my arms and legs and jumped out of my box, I wasn't allowed to leave prize corner unless my music ran out. I sighed and walked around. Relieving my stiff limbs. After all, they had been held up ALL DAY.

Marionette p.o.v

She was so beautiful... The white and pastel pink on her mask and costume... Her voice... Everything about her was perfect...