Chapter 5 ~ A dirty secret *LEMON*

A/n A LEMON ALREADDDYYYY ERMERGERD. Capitals but I Cba to change it. Anywayyyy I wrote this lemon, the first EVER lemon I wrote so I'm sorry if it sucks.. e.e . If you don't like lemon, skip this chappy.

Your p.o.v

Mangle laid me in my box and closed the lid. He smirked "Lets have some fun.. Uninterrupted... Shall we?" He asked. "Yes..." I replied and grinned in the dim light. (Ze box is big btw xD) He kissed me, gently and first then rougher, pushing me up against the side of the box. My fingers entangled in his white and pink hair and his hands slipped around my waist. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore.. "Strawberry..." He smirked and I blushed slightly. We pulled apart and his hands grasped the bottom of my shirt, he pulled it up and over my head. He also slipped off my bra.

I covered my chest, embarrassed. "Awhh, come on. You're beautiful.." He cooed, gently grabbing my wrists. I let him pull my arms away and he smiled. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off. He massaged one breast and sucked the other (oh gawd 0-0 why do I put myself through this) I moaned softly and he chuckled "you like that doll~" I blushed bright red and he smirked "Thought so..." He slipped off his pants and the mini pink skirt I was wearing. He also took of my white tights. He rubbed my panties and I felt them get wet quickly. He kissed me gently. He slipped off my panties and inserted a finger into me, I gasped. I quickly got used to it and he added another finger and thrust them in and out of me quickly. I was about to climax when he took his fingers out, he rubbed my 'area' (sorry didn't know a word that didn't sound weird in this sentence) teasingly. "Ugh stop teasing me" i almost begged and he smirked. "Gladly..." He slipped off his boxers to reveal his already hard member. (Jeez Sarah is with me and she's watching me write, fahk offf xD) My eyes widened. "Don't worry... It'll only hurt for a minute.." He reassured. "Can you.. Take it slow.." I asked, embarrassed "Course i can doll~" he replied and positioned himself.

I nodded at him and he entered me slowly. Tears formed at the edges of my eyes but i blinked them away. I adjusted to his size and he slowly began to thrust. It was slow and gentle at first, so i could get used to it. I felt a knot form in my stomach as he began to go a little faster. The pain went away and it was replaced by waves of pleasure, i moaned quietly "F..faster!!" I almost begged him. He nodded and smiled. He went a lot faster, slamming into me, full force. Both our moans filled the box, and the room. I didn't care for the cameras anymore or anything. My moans got louder as i got closer to climax, my fingernails scraped along his back and his fingernails scraped along my hips, it hurt a little but it wasnt much. "I think i..im gonn..a.." I managed to choke out through moans "already?" He asked and looked disappointed. I resisted it and he went even faster and harder into me, i moaned louder and so did he. "Y..y/n...i..im..g..go..gonna..." He barely managed to speak, i nodded. He released into me, i also climaxed and he pulled out of me. We were both panting "I love you.." I whispered "I love you too.." He murmured into my ear. I fell asleep in his arms

Sorry is it was bad I've never written a lemon in my ENTIRE LIFE. there will be more in this story maybe..