Chapter 14 ~ A Bad Crush

Your p.o.v

I sighed and sat on my box. Shade wandered in and sat in the corner silently, beside Vincent. They didn't talk. Shade looked at me and smiled slightly apologetically about earlier. I blushed slightly and she rolled her eyes. She turned back to Vincent and he kissed her briefly. I knocked on Mari's box. "Yeah?" He smiled and hugged me. I went in his box and sat beside him "Can I talk to you?" I asked, he tensed slightly and nodded, shutting the lid. I heard Vincent and shade start talking. "So.. What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Well.. I'm a bit worried" he relaxed slightly, his expression changing to concern "about?" I asked "Well... I don't know.. When..shade kissed Vincent I almost felt.. Jealous.." I said awkwardly, I didn't like to admit something like jealousy. It was embarrassing. Mari chuckled "And you blush whenever shade talks.. I think you might have a crush on her.." He smirked. "Oh no.." I buried my face in his chest "Don't worry, she hates you anyways.." I smiled slightly.

"yesterday... I went into a box and saw shades moms necklace and put it on. She saw me, I gave it back and she asked me where I found it. When I told her she pushed me into the wall with a knife to my neck telling me to never go in that box." I said, telling him "And how did you react?" He asked "I blushed then got these really...umm...awkward thoughts.." I said, I didn't want to say dirty,even though they were. He chuckled "Yep.. You have a crush" he smiled understandingly at me. "But... Shade is a girl..how can I have a crush..if I'm not.." I trailed off "Girl or boy a crush is a crush" he stated and the lid of the box was lifted to reveal shade and Vincent.

Shade stared at me, various expressions on her face.. Confusion, shock, embarrassment, disgust and hate. "What. The. Fuck. Sunshine?" She asked, glaring slightly. Vincent smirked "Dirty thoughs eh?" He asked laughing his ass off and shade looked pissed "They were bad.. Like.. I felt sick reading her mind.." Shade hissed and Vincent laughed harder "I didn't get through them all, I was afraid of literally throwing up right there and then" Vincent was now laughing so hard you couldn't even hear him. "Dude.." Said shade, but even she chuckled slightly.

"what kind of thoughts?" Asked Mari and Vincent. She whispered to Vincent and he gagged, faking throwing up and then she whispered to Mari. Mari looked a bit sick "That's...um...ew.." He said, sounding digusted. I blushed madly and shade looked at me. "Lets just say sunshine, you ain't got no chance" she said and her and Vincent walked off.

"That's awkward..." I muttered and Mari sighed. "I didn't know you thought like that y/n.." He looked at the floor and shut the box lid. He hugged me. "Mari.." I murmured "Yes.." He asked "I love you..". I whispered tiredly. "I love you too~" he kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN I let Leah write this. I read it and was leik whoa 😱 why...)