Chapter 7 ~ Silent Screams

Your p.o.v

I sighed and thought about when shade and I used to be friends. I felt as if someone was watching me and looked up to see a pair of bright red eyes staring at me from the darkness, as I stared, shade walked out from her hiding place. "Why do you always hide?" I asked, she froze, I saw a mix of emotions on her face.. fear, anger, resentment, desperation.. Sadness..

She just stared at me strangely and sighed. "You wouldn't understand..." She sighed "Yes I would, tell me why you hide." I demanded.

"Y/n... Maybe she doesn't want to talk.." Marionettes voice came from behind me, I saw him peeking out of his box. "Tell me shade.." I growled impatiently "I.. I don't want to.." She walked away to parts and service and I followed. I was determined to know. "Shade tell me!" Withered Freddy looked up "n..no.." She stuttered. "Y/n.. Leave her alone.." He said "No!! Tell me what the hell your little game is shade!!" I screamed and pushed her into the wall. "I..i have no game..i.." I pushed her into the wall harder "Tell me or I will end you shade" I felt arms pull me away from her, a punch on my face and I was thrown to the ground by... Marionette? "Leave her alone... I wont tell you again..." Hissed marionette and he kicked me. I stood up and threw a chair at shade. She whacked it away defensively. Withered Freddy stood up and walked over to her, he turned to his human form and stood beside her.

"You are up to something you always were before.. You haven't changed a bit..." I hissed and lunged at her, marionette caught me though. "I..im not up to anything...." She looked genuinely scared of me "A...and the r..reason I.i hide all the t...time is be..because I..im... T..to scared.." She whispered. "Oh really that's why you're so laid back and care free eh?" I asked suspiciously "I..its called a..acting.." She stuttered and teleported.