Chapter 17 ~ Fighting

your p.o.v

i woke up to a rough shove and saw shade angrily climb out of my box and to mari's. "uh oh.. she ain't happy" vincent chuckled, then got whacked in the face by a flying present, thrown by shade. shade yanked open the lid of mari's box and pulled him out by his throat. "damn puppet you made me endure those thoughs ALL NIGHT!" shade half screamed "i thought hearing her thoughts aloud would be enough punishment for your stunt during the day..." mari growled.

shade looked even unhappier. she grabbed a lead pipe and whacked him in the face with it, mari atumbled back and fell facefirst into a pile of plushies. i hid in my box, peeking out to watch the whole thing. mari stood up and threw shade into the wall, vincent walked out. shade crashed into the wall and groaned, sliding down to thw floor. there was blood on the wall where she had been thrown.

shade's hair was sticky with her own blood as she got to her feet. "ill fucking kill you mari!" shade screamed and ran at him. she shoved him into the wall and plunged the carving knife she held into his stomach repeatedly. "Mari!" i screamed, tears running down my face. shade couldnt be beaten...

shade stormed out, mari's black blood stained her white dress. she slammed the door behind her, mari slid down to the floor, clutching his stomach, obviously in agony. i knelt beside him "Mari dont die on me..please! i..i love you" i cried and buried my face in my hands.

"i..i love you..." his voice was a barely audible whisper but i heard it. I cried harder, burying my face in his chest. he hugged me close and his breathing became slower, "SHADE!!!" i screamed in fury, picking up te carving knife she had dropped.

"Yes?" shade smirked, leaning against the door way. "This. Must. End" i growled, clutching the weapon in my hand. shade drew anothee carving knife but this one glowed red. "Bring it, sunshine" she chuckled and i lunged at her, going for her weak point, her stomach. she dodged it easily and threw me into the wall, i hit my head and saw stars. i shook my head and turned, shade was right in my face now, pushing me against the wall with a knife at my neck. i felt her cold breath and shivered "still want to end me sunshine?" she tightened her grip on my wrist, forcing me to let go of my weapon.

i looked into her red eyes, which now had no emotion besides hate and hostility.. she pushed the knife almost deep enough to cut my throat and smirked "well?" she asked coldly. i flinched away as best i could but now i was fully pinned to the wall.

i stamped on shade's foot but it did nothing. i swung my fist into her stomach, shade's eyes widened slightly and she let out a small "oof" as my fist connected with her stomach. i smirked and punched harder, shade let go and stumbled back.

i ran at her and tackled her to the ground. i smirked at her and plunged the knife into her stomach. shade let out a agonised scream and writhed in pain. i felt kinda sorry for her.

suddenly i felt a horrible psin in my stomach. i looked down to see shade had stabbed me in the stomach. i fell to the floor, next to shade. my body felt cold and weak and heavy. the noises around me, shade's groans, the music box, the others laughing in the other roim, unknowing of what went on.. all became fain and echoey. black surrounded the edges of my vision and the last thing i saw was a purple hazy figure stood over shade.

shade's groans of pain, Vincent's crying and the laughter of everyone in thr party room who were oblivious to us slowly faded into silence and i let myself slip away into the darkness

-THE END-

hi guys i hope you enjoyed the story, if you would like to see a sequel of this, comment!