Chapter Two ~ Meeting him

Your p.o.v

I sat on top of my box, I didn't feel like going back in. Not until 12 at least. I felt someone watching me and looked around. I eventually saw who it was, it was that other puppet..uh... Marionette I thought he was called. He was peeking out of his box, watching me. When he saw that I noticed him, he climbed out and sat on the top of his box, facing me. "Hi..." I said shyly "Hello." He answered simply. "Who are you?" He asked me "Y/n." I replied and smiled from behind my mask. "That's a beautiful name... Y/n...." He complimented, I blushed and hoped my mask hid it.

The clock struck 12 "Great, back to my boring box..." I muttered, marionette looked at me "want to join me..." He asked slowly. I smiled "sure." He opened the lid of his box and I climbed in, he went in after me. I heard the music box and smiled gently. As long as that was kept going, everything would be fine...

"So... Y/n, do you like it here?" Marionette asked, I was an unexpected question. "Yeah, but no one really likes me much here.." I sighed "I like you" said Marionette. "It's good to know someone does in this place" I couldn't see it but I could tell he was smiling. "Do you like me?" He asked curiously "Yes." I answered truthfully then the music box stopped. "My music..." I hissed and climbed out the box and walked to the office. Marionette followed "Music.." I squeaked as I appeared on jeremys desk "What?" He asked "Music" I squeaked again and he sighed and put something on the button so it was constantly winding. I wandered back to my box and climbed in it. I listened to the music box and slowly fell asleep.

6am

I woke up to the 6am bell, god that thing annoyed me. It was like a wake up call... I pushed open the lid of my box and hooked my strings to my arms and legs. I heard rushed footsteps of the animatronics as they returned to their position. I unhooked my arm strings and slipped off my china mask. I polished it. My pastel pink hair fell over my face and I slipped the mask back on and re hooked the strings in my arms. These things were so restricting. I could barely move.

I saw the marionette emerge from his box and look at me. All he ever did was look at me if I was in the same room. I had quiet music playing from my box so I didn't go crazy and kill the kids... I turned my back to him and took off my mad and looked down at it. I felt his eyes on me as I did this. I turned and pulled the mask back over my face and waited for the kids to come...