Chapter 16 ~ surprised

Message from ToyBonn and crazycoco4477.. They inspired this chappy :3

Idea: Crush goes to somethin more :333333

Your p.o.v

Shade didn't say anything. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to slap me or something, bit instead I got a shock. I felt shade's cold lips press briefly against my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw shade.. Smiling at me? I was blushing madly, she just turned and walked away, muttering "Never speak of this sunshine.." I just nodded, trying to pull myself together enough to go back in without being asked questions.

I looked down and saw shade's necklace in my hand.. Was she giving it to me..? Well..she wouldn't put it in my hand if she wasn't, right? I walked back in and sat beside Mari "So, how did it go?" He asked, I decided to lie "Um.. She hates me more now..." I mumbled and he patted my back comfortingly "Don't worry, shade gets over things fast..." He said, smiling slightly.

"Hey Vinny, hey Mari, hey Y/n" shade said as she wandered in. "You're in a... Good mood?" Asked Mari suspiciously. "What makes you say that, puppet?" She growled "Okay, you're not.." He said and looked at the floor. Shade gave me a small smile while Mari and Vincent weren't looking. I smiled back. "Shade?" Asked Mari. "Ya?" She asked, sounding slightly irritated. "I need to talk to you" he said, pulling her into the hall.

Shade p.o.v

"What?" I asked, he let go of my wrist "Do you like y/n back..?" He asked. "No." I replied boredly, leaning against the wall. "Oh..." He said "Why oh?" I asked curiously "I think you two would be a good match" he said, I was stunned. "What?" I growled and slammed him into the wall. "Are you fucking serious?" I hissed. He quickly shook his head and I let go of him. "I'm not leaving Vincent." I stated and walked back in.

Your p.o.v

I heard shade yell "Are you fucking serious?!" I wondered what they were talking about in there. "Hey, what do you think shade is so mad about?" Asked Vincent, I shrugged. "Don't have a clue" I said and shade stormed back in, arguing with Mari. "Nope nope nope" shade said going into the corner. "Why not?" He asked "Because..." She whispered something to him "That's a bit mean" he said, slapping her "Ow.. That REALLY hurt" said shade sarcastically and pushed Mari into my box.

He climbed out and huffed "Well.." He glared "Well what?" She asked and smirked, she snapped her fingers and Mari was once again tied by strings. "Damn it!!" He was unable to move. I walked over to shade and smirked "Nice." She chuckled and poked Mari, of course he wouldn't do anything... He wasn't able to "You know..." Said Vincent, we both turned.

"What?" I asked "You and shade would make a good couple" I stared at shade, her cheeks were bright red. "W..what?" She stuttered slightly. "You heard me~" he purred. "Try it, I dare you~" he smirked and shade's eyes, and mine widened. "Yeah, we dare you~" said Mari. Me and shade looked at each other "You're on" I said and smirked "What?!" Yelled shade. "Come on it cant be that bad.." I laughed and shade laughed weakly. "Oh shit.." She whispered as I walked back to my box.

Shade p.o.v

"Why Vinny.." I whined, poking him. "Aww, don't be sad, its only for a day" he smirked. "oh thank god its only a day!" I said, sighing in relief. I sat on Mari's box, y/n sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt sick but hid it, I just had an expression of pure digust and embarrassment. "Hah! Shade looks like she wants to be anywhere else!!" Yelled Vincent.

"Just fucking kill me.." I hissed. "Really" asked Vincent. "Yeah. Wait.. I'm already dead.." I hissed and he laughed. "Shut it Vinny." I muttered and he went quiet. This would be a long night...