Chapter 8 ~ Anger

Your p.o.v

Shade is hiding something from all of us and I'm gonna find out what it is.. No matter the cost..

Shade p.o.v

How cute.. She thinks she can find out? She'll soon find out she cant.. No one can...

Your p.o.v

I wandered down the hall and into the prize corner. The clock struck 6am and shade vanished and I went into my box. I felt eyes on me but marionette was facing the other way, shade...

Ugh, won't she ever go away..? Whatever..

I sighed and hooked the strings to my arms and legs, I saw mangle crawl past the door on the ceiling, he grinned and waved. I smiled and waved back as much as the restraining strings would let me. He went away to kids cove and i heard the doors open and the tons of screaming children running in... Another day of hell..

3 PM

I was telling stories to children when shade stepped out of the shadows, I went quiet then stopped reading the story completely and stared at her, her eyes were black and black liquid oozed from them, like black tears.. But she wasn't crying, she was grinning very creepily at me.

The kids turned and screamed, they cowered by my box and the parents stared at her in shock. She snapped her fingers and my strings broke. I got out of the box, the broken strings hanging from my hands and feet. Shade smirked "Not exactly a puppet if you don't need strings, sunshine" she remarked, putting a hand on her hip. "What do you want, shade?" I asked shakily.

"Just to warn you." She stated simply. "About what?" I wasn't sure I wanted to hear this... "Shadow Freddy wants you dead" I was right, I didn't want to hear it. But it was the way she said it, cold, careless..

"bet you'll be so happy" I hissed, her eyes widened "Why exactly would I be happy?" She asked, genuinely confused "I'm. Never. Fucking. Happy" she said each word as if to make sure I understood "Language, there are children here you know" she just smirked "Who gives a shit besides you?" She asked, good question "Parents?" I asked, I really didn't know what to say. "I suppose, but who gives a fuck about parents, they get in the way and ruin every bit if fun, the dull bastards" she hissed "How does she know words like that?" Asked a parent. Shade teleported in her face and turned human "There is a lot if things I known. Including how to dismember you.." She growled and she had the woman by her neck. Her stitched face close to the parents makeup covered fake face. "Your face is so fake.." Shade remarked and dropped her "The amount of makeup makes me feel slightly sick" she said and vanished.