Chapter 13 ~ Gone

Your p.o.v

I woke up in Mari's arms. I smiled and shook him slightly, he groaned and woke up "What..." He murmured "Let me get up." I pushed him lightly and he let go of me and fell asleep again. I chuckled. I went into the parts and service room and saw Vincent and Freddy talking. "What's up?" I asked, they both looked up "Silver is gone, along with shade..." Said Vincent, who sounded like he was about to cry. "Who's silver?" I asked curiously, I had never heard of her. "She isn't exactly nice to us but she's my sister.." Said Freddy.

"What happened do you think?" I asked, I knew shade had a poster which she went into (yeah, behind the posters are where the animatronics rooms are) "I don't know, but I do know shade hates silver.." Said Freddy sadly. "what about shades poster?" I asked suddenly. Vincent and Freddy stared at me "Shade doesn't have one.." He said, raising his eyebrows. "Yes she does, come on ill show you."

They followed me out and down the hall to the office. I pointed to a poster of shade posing with a black and red guitar. The words celebrate were written under it. "Okay, the amount of times I've been in here.. And I've never noticed.." Said Freddy, face palming. I put my hand on the poster and my vision went dark for a few seconds. When my vision came back I saw I was in a black and red themed room. I turned and saw Vincent and Freddy.

I wandered around. There was a black door in the far corner that was shut. I walked around the room, there was a black double bed with red covers and black and red pillows. There was plushies of all the animatronics on a red shelf in the far corner, every animatronic here had them. I saw a desk and walked over to it. There was a mirror with a black frame and some black perfume bottles. I sprayed one, it smelt amazing. I opened one of the draws and saw makeup. "I didn't think shade cared much about how she looked.." I muttered to myself. I opened the next draw and saw a black wooden box with crimson roses painted on it. I pulled it out and opened it.

I stared, there was a lot of things in it. I pulled out what was on top, a photo. I looked at the people. There was a picture of shade without the stitches on her face and not the dark style. She didn't have the black bunny ears either. She had blonde hair, bright blue eyes that sparkled, a sky blue tank top and white shorts with light blue sandals. She was stood on the beach with a little girl who looked about five. The little girl had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and wore a pastel pink dress with pink flats.

I saw a woman stood behind shade, she had brown hair, blue eyes. She wore a blue and white striped top with black shorts and what looked like wedges on her feet. A man stood behind the little girl. He had a navy blue short sleeves t-shirt on with blue jeans and sandals. They all had sun glasses except for the little girl. Shade held a blue and black beach ball. They all looked happy...

Vincent came over "What's this?" I asked, he took the picture and looked at it. "Shades family..." He said sadly and put the photo on the desk. I looked at the other items in the box. There was a letter. I unfolded it and read it aloud. "To my family, I'm sorry for hurting you this much. I know you're worried about me, but please don't be. I'm alive, not happy.. But alive..ish... You may want to know what's happened to me and where I am at this point in time but I cant tell you.. I'm sorry. Tell Steph I'm fine. Is Amelia worried about me? I imagine she is. She is only six after all... Well she will probably be seven by the time I manage to bring myself to send this, if at all.. Which I probably wont.. You can give up the search for Angelina Danver, she is long gone... You can now call me Shade..." Me and Vincent looked at each other "Well, she never had the courage to send it..." Muttered Vincent

"Wait, there is another." I saw an older letter under it. It had 'have fun in vegas' on the front. Vincent looked at it confused then saw the date 1976... "oh, before she came here... Probably from a holiday.." He said. I read this one out. "Dear Angelina. Have fun in Vegas with your friends hon, we miss you already even though you've been gone for a day and a half. Amelia is a pain in the butt because she keeps asking about you. Write a special letter to her will you hon? Anyway, I got your last letter. About visiting that restaurant? I don't know why you want to, the legends are pretty nasty.. Murders and what not. Plus possesses robots? I guess if that's what you want to visit then fine, just be careful. Tell me all about it, j wont deny I am quite curious, so is Dave. I'm sorry we couldn't come, what with the divorce and everything. Sorry hon, just try not to think about it and don't let it ruin your time in Vegas. Love, mom xx"

Vincent re read it "Oh my god..." He murmured. I pulled a necklace from the box, it had a tear drop shaped ruby in it and was made of silver. "That's pretty..." I said and tried it on. "Looks nice on you..." Said Vincent, putting the letters back in. Freddy called us over to the corner of the room. We came over and he was by the door. Freddy opened it revealing another room. It was painted red. There were paintings on the walls and children's drawings. There were also carvings on the walls. I read some of them aloud "I'm sorry.. I failed.. I'm guilty.. Blame me... Its me... Kill them... Save them... Help them... Insane... Danger... Watch out.. You're next.." I was slightly scared, Freddy looked at the carvings on the walls, then the door opened. We turned and saw shade stood in the doorway.

"Well, hey there." She said, she didn't sound the same. She didn't sound sane.. "Hi.." Said Freddy awkwardly. "well if it isn't you again, sunshine" she walked over to me and smiled. Ger smile was... Evil...

"Shade" Vincent smiled, he didn't notice any change. Shade snapped her fingers, teleporting Vincent and Freddy somewhere. "What did you do with silver?" I asked curiously "Silver? Oh.. I didn't do anything, that was shadow Freddy.." She smirked. "Sunshine, can I ask.. Why are you wearing my mom's necklace?" She asked. "I saw it and tried it on, guess I forgot to take it off.." I took it off and gave it to her. "And.. Where exactly did you find it?" She asked curiously "In a box with roses.." I said and shade looked pissed. She pushed me into the wall, I blushed slightly. "don't ever go in that box.. You understand?" She hissed, her hands on my shoulders. "Yes.." I whispered. "And sunshine, don't blush.. Or expect things.." She smirked "Wha.." I asked. "I read your mind and that wont happen sunshine.." She walked out of the room.

Wait..what was I thinking..?