Chapter 10 ~ Interrupted *lemon*

(I got messages straight after i published the last chappy so here you go...)

Shade p.o.v

"So.. You like me.." Said Vinny and smirked. "Yep~" I whispered in his ear, making him shiver slightly. "what are you doing in there?" Mari asked nervously "Nothin Mari, get lost" I half yelled. I heard him run out and Vinny smirked. "So~" I said, not knowing what to say now. Vincent pinned me to the side of the box. "Are you bored?" He asked curiously "Yep.. But I have an idea.." I smirked and Vincent chuckled "I like the way you think, shade~" he murmured and his lips crashed onto mine

I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I playfully denied. His hand slid down to my breasts and he massaged one, making me gasp. He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I let his tongue explore my mouth, we eventually pulled apart because poor Vinny needed air. I didn't need air because I was kind of dead.

His lips moved down to my neck. He kissed my neck softly, finding my soft spot quickly. I shivered when he found it and he smirked. He bit and kissed and sucked that particular spot. I moaned softly and bit my lip to hide it, since I was embarrassed. "Shade.. I want to hear you.. Not just see you.." He cooed and kissed my neck again. I sighed quietly and nodded. He bit down on my soft spot, drawing a little blood. He licked it off my neck, I wasn't surprised it was Vincent after all...

He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, but in truth I was terrified because I had never done this before. "don't be scared~" he cooed and unbuttoned the short sleeved, cropped blouse I was wearing, he slipped it off and stared at my chest, he reached behind me and unclipped my bra, slipping it off as well, I instinctively covered my chest. He grabbed my wrists gently, pulling my arms away and stared. "Don't be self conscious.." He smiled and leant down and kissed me. His left hand massaged my breast. I moaned softly and he smirked. "Like that, love?~" he asked and I nodded, a smirk on my face. I reached out and unbuttoned his purple shirt and threw it into the corner of the box, revealing his bare purple chest. I reached out and my hand brushed across his abs, he shivered st my touch. "You're so cold shade.." He said, sounding concerned "I'm dead so...yeah" he nodded understandingly and smiled. I smirked.

"Why are you taking this so slow Vinny?~" I emphasised slow and grinned, slipping off my skirt, tights and heels. He slipped off his pants, revealing his purple boxers (purple again). I stared, my eyes slightly widened. "Like what you see..?" He asked. I smirked and gently rubbed him through his boxers "Shade..stop...teasing.." He moaned. I smirked and slid off his boxers. "Maybe ill tease you more then..." I chuckled and licked the end of his already hard member teasingly. "Ugh... Shade stop teasing...!!" He said, between moans. I shrugged and bobbed my head up and down on his member. He moaned louder and put his hands on my head, pushing harder. I tried to go as deep as I could without gagging and I closed my eyes for no reason. "Shade...uh.. I'm gonna...mhh.." He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, and sat up, smirking at him.

He slid down my black panties and threw them somewhere in the box with everything else. He rubbed his hand slowly up and down against me and I moaned in pleasure, he smirked at me and put my legs over his shoulders "Vinny what are you...mhh.." He slid his tongue into me, making me moan. It felt kind of weird but good at the same time. He smirked and I took my legs off his shoulders and he slid a finger into me. "Its my turn to tease.." He said seductively and thrust it slowly, I moaned and he added another finger and went faster. He then added a third and went faster. I felt a knot forming in my stomach, then he took his fingers out and licked them. I raised an eyebrow. He just smirked and positioned himself outside my entrance. He tilted his head to the side slightly, as if asking for permission. I nodded and he slid into me slowly, so as not to hurt me. When I had adjusted to his size he began to thrust into me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went faster "Mhh... Vincent~" I moaned and he smirked.. "Scream my name, shade~" he murmured seductively and hit a spot which made me almost scream "Vincent!!~" I screamed his name. "hit..that..spot again.." I moaned and my fingernails scraped along his back. He kept hitting that spot, making me moan louder. I felt the knot in my stomach increase "Vincent...I'm gonna..." I managed to choke out, he nodded and I released, he grinned at me. I saw that his forehead was shiny from sweat in the dim light. I panted and he released into me. He pulled out and lay beside me, panting. "Guys?" I heard y/n come in, calling for us. "crap.." Muttered Vincent and we pulled on our clothes.

Y/n would get a surprise. I climbed out the box with Vincent. Mari wandered in and stared at us. "What were you two doing in there..." He asked, my face went bright red. Y/n growled "Noo! Not in my box..." She said and pouted. Vincent smirked "once again y/n, too fucking bad.." I chuckled