Chapter 6 ~ Do You Think I Care?

Your p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of the 6am bell ring. Mangle also woke up. He looked at me and smiled. "Saturday... Place is closed today..." I yawned and went back to sleep.

~Le time skip~

I woke up again, I peeked out of my box and saw it was 10:00 AM. "dude wake up its like 10" I giggled and Mangle sat up "Huh? Was I asleep that long?" I nodded and pulled on the same style costume as my animatronic form. A white costume with stripes on the arms and legs and three pink buttons on the front. Mangle smiled at me and I climbed out of the box, adjusting the costume as I walked across the room. I yawned again "Got I'm tired..." I sighed and played the music box. I saw Marionette sat on the box, watching me. Mangle climbed out of the box and walked over to me. I turned to him and kissed him, he pushed me into the wall. I let my music box fall to the floor with a crash. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he put his hand on my hips, still pushing me against the wall. I smiled as we broke apart. He smiled back and looked at my music box on the floor then at me. "Fuck that." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled in amusement. "You're so cute sometimes" he smirked and messed up my hair. "Grr.. No one touches the hair!!" I playfully lunched him in the arm. "Ow... That REALLY hurt!" He said sarcastically. "You know what WILL hurt?" I asked, "No.. You can't hurt me..." He grinned. I smirked and kicked him in the ... You know.. And he collapsed, clutching his 'area' in pain. "can't hurt you eh...?" I giggled "Oh no.. Now I need to punish you..." He pulled me to the supply closet..

Marionette p.o.v

I watched them, wanting to turn away and just let myself cry. But no, of course not... My conscience wouldn't let me do that... He dragged her out, she was laughing. She had so much fun without me.

(I AM ADDING MY OC SHADE INTO THIS BUT SHE WONT BE IN IT MUCH)

Shade p.o.v

I watched him from the shadows. It was quite amusing how he was so affected by a girl.

"wow... The one and only marionette. Broken by a girl... I'm surprised...." I whispered to him from the shadows. He looked around. I closed my eyes until I felt his gaze shift somewhere else, I opened them again and looked at him. "who's there.." He growled. I used my signature phrase "It's me" He huffed "Just come out of the shadows whoever you are..." He growled. He would regret seeing my true face, I turned human and walked out. He stared. My cheeks were stitched, my eyes were bright red. I grinned, exposing my razor sharp teeth. "Hi there" I said creepily "You copied y/n's look..." He growled, I chuckled

Marionette p.o.v

"Oh Mari Mari Mari... I've been here a lot longer then she has... I haunted her... That's why she looks like me, she was obsessed... Or somethi--" she was cut off "Shade!!" Y/n screamed and hugged her. Her expression was one of disgust and she shoved y/n away. "Don't. Touch. Me." She hissed, the hatred in her voice was frightening. Even to me...

Y/n raised an eyebrow "What's your problem?" She asked rudely. Shade narrowed her eyes "You.." She hissed. Y/n smirked "Bitch..." She chuckled. Shade grabbed her by her neck and made y/n face her "No one EVER talks to me like that... You know why? Because if they do... I put them fucking six feet underground..." She growled, y/n's eyes widened and she backed away. Shade giggled. She somehow found her fear funny. This was all too much for y/n she sobbed and ran out. "Wow.. That's pathetic.. I'm not even scary..." Said shade and rolled her eyes. She picked up y/ns mask. "Oh.. Her mask.. If I was nice I would give it back.. And I am nice... She will get it back..." Shade snapped her fingers and the mask turned black and red and she threw it on top of the box and vanished into thin air.

Your p.o.v

Shade was gone, I walked back in. I saw her vanish myself so she probably wouldn't be back for a while... I saw my mask by it looked so dark and evil it was black and red. "Shade..." I growled and re painted my mask the right colors. I sighed. "Why do they hate me... I know my past with shade has been... Complicated..." I whispered

Marionette stared "Complicated how?" He asked "Well I used to be a shadow animatronic like her, before I possessed this. A...and we were friends. At least I believed it... Shade was always a good actor. Now I remember, she hated me though she pretended to like me." I explained "Why?" He asked "She wanted to use me... It's the reason I have these marks on my face..." I brushed the stitches on my face lightly "She would tell me to do things like kill for her... If I didn't she would possess me, that's why I look vaguely like her.." I whispered, marionette smirked and I raised an eyebrow "Nice for you..." I murmured. "Do you know why shade is sp secretive?" He asked, I nodded "She used to stay with a girl called shadow, they stuck together through everything, they were best friends and they 'worked for' Vincent, doing stuff for him... It's probably where she got the ordering me around thing from.. But one day Vincent told her to kill her best friend.. It was kill or be killed and she... Stabbed her over forty times, trying to make her death quick, she died after the forty third stab I think.. But then some unfortunate events occured which I will not bring up... And it caused her to be so held back and reserved."