Chapter 3 ~ Exploring After Dark

Your p.o.v

9:00 PM

I unhooked the strings from my legs then my arms. I paced around the room, picking up plushies and looking at them. I yawned, it was so boring in here, everywhere else seemed so much fun..

I went to the door and opened it "I wouldn't do that if I were you.." Marionette spoke from behind me and I turned. His tone was serious. "But...i." I started, he interrupted. "Fine.. But don't say I didn't warn you..." He sighed and walked back into his box. Warn me..?

I walked into the hallway. And looked around, the place was so dark, I saw posters on the walls, evidently drawn by the children who came here every day. I looked at them, they seemed to be drawings of the others. I had never seen the others, I had just been activated and thrown into the box in the prize corner. They looked interesting enough, well enough for me to bother looking for them.

I saw a door at the end of the hallway and walked over to it. It was labeled "Parts & Service" I stared at it for a few moments, until I finally understood what it meant. "That's where all the ones that got scrapped are kept. I wonder what they look like." I murmured to myself and turned the door l. The door swung open with a creak. I flicked on the light and saw them all.

There was bonnie. He had a red bowtie still, some of the costume was missing from his hand and foot. But the greatest loss for him wad his face and left arm. They were completely torn off from his body.

Then there was chica, her jaw hung low, revealing a second set of teeth, her eyes were wide and her arms were stuck out to the sides. But instead of hands, she had bunches of wires that stuck out and hung out from her wrists.

And Freddy, he was torn all over and seemed to be missing an eye.

As I watched, the faceless bonnie looked up at me, his eyes were red. Well small dots in what used to be eyes were red... He slowly stood and walked over to me. I backed away a little and he hesitated, I reached for the door handle to run out and close it. "D..d..don..nt.. Go..." Whispered bonnie. I stared "You... Want me to stay?" I asked slowly "Y..ye..es.." He whispered. I saw Freddy and chica both activate and look at me and bonnie. I adjusted my mask slightly and sat down on a box. "Who are you?" Asked Freddy "My name is y/n.." My voice had an almost echoey quality to it. Freddy smiled slightly "I'm sure you know who we are.." He said, "Yes..." I replied slowly. I was unsure if i even wanted to talk. I heard my music from the prize corner through the open door. "W..why do you wear a mask?" Asked chica, she looked curious "i.. Don't know.." I lied, i didn't want to tell them , they would laugh. "So what do you look like without the mask?" Asked Freddy "Yeah, all d..dying to k..kn..know." Added chica. I pushed my pink hair out of my face and sighed "You'll regret asking but ill show you.." I sighed and pulled off the mask. My "Skin" was pale white, i had pink eyes and pink lips. I also had light pink spots of makeup on my cheeks but they were very hard to see. Bonnie reached out his hand and touched my face "You..l..look like...a...a..d..doll..." He whispered. "Your so pretty!" Yelled chica and Freddy nodded. "I have to go...back to my box.. The music" i quickly explained "oh... Come back and see us again, we don't often get visits" Freddy called after me as i walked out "okay..." I said before coding the door. I didn't realize i still had my mask off. I walked into prize corner and Marionette stared at me. "What?" I asked, walking over to his box and sitting by him.

"You're beautiful y/n .." He murmured. I realized my mask was still off and my eyes widened i was about to put the mask back on when he grabbed my wrist, preventing it. "Why?" He asked, "I.. Don't like my face..." I said reluctantly and he chuckled "You should, your the prettiest one here in my opinion.." He whispered in my ear which gave me the chills. "Hey, since you saw my face, can I see what you really look like?" I asked, he sighed. "If you really want to..." He pulled off the mask he was wearing and places on the box beside my mask. I stared. His skin was pitch black, he had messy long ish black hair, black eyes with white dots, white lips and razor sharp teeth. "Wow.." Was all I could say, he smiled slightly. "This isn't really what you look like.. Is it?" He asked suspiciously as he saw the pale powder that cane off his hand when he touched my face. "No..." I said and clapped twice, the makeup vanished.

Marionette p.o.v.

I looked at what she truly looked like. She had pink eyes and pale pink lips. The sides of her cheeks were stitched and there were dark smudges around her eyes. Her teeth were razor sharp. She smirked at me. "You look even better..." I smirked and put a hand under her chin, the light in the room was dim. "Can I do something?" I asked, she nodded. I pressed my lips to hers briefly. I pulled away and looked down "Sorry..." I mumbled "Why are you sorry?" She asked "B..because I thought that you.." She messed up my hair "Come on! You think that I don't like you?" She said and laughed. "wait you DO like me?" I asked "Course I do!!" She giggled and I pulled her onto my lap and she looked down at me, her cheeks were flushed