The truth

Jeremy's Pov:-
"I have something important to tell you baby."I said softly.
"What is it?"
"First you have to promise me something."I said taking his hands in mine.
"What?"he said looking at me.
"Whatever I tell you, you will not be scare of me. I will never do something to hurt you."
"I don't know what to say."he said looking down at our hands.
I signed," I think the man that tried to harass you is from my enemy's gang."
"What do you mean by enemy?"
"Angel, I am mafia leader."
His eyes widened and gasp leaves his lips as he covers his mouth.
"Y-you are........he stuttered.
"Baby, please calm down. Yes I am mafia leader but I don't kill innocent people. Only those who betray me or my rival gangs."I tried to explain.
"I-i ... y-you,"he tried to talk.
"You are scared of me?"I said sadly.
"I am just surprised, I am trying to digest everything."he said rubbing his head.
"Take all time you want but don't be scared of me. I wouldn't even dream about hurting you."I said caressing his cheek.
"I trust you."he said softly.
I hugged him,"thank you."
"I am worried about you baby. That bastard tried to harass you. He is stalking us for a while. He send me our photos and threatening note at my office. At the same time you got cornered at cafe. I think this is connected.
He shivered and I feel his arms tightening around my torso.
"I am scared. What will he do now?,he said trembling.
My heart broke seeing him so terrified,"I don't know angel. But can you come to live with me? So you will be in front of my eyes and I can protect you. I can't take risk with your safety.
"I don't know. I have to think and also talk to Sam. It's just that everything is happening so suddenly." He said leaning on my shoulder.
I caressed back of his head and kissed his neck softly inhaling his sweet scent. He snuggled close to me nuzzling his nose in my neck. I signed and keep holding him in my arms drawing circles on his back.
We sat like this for ages. He fell asleep in my embrace. He must be mentally exhausted due to situation.
I gently caressed his back,"Baby, let's eat something. It almost dinner time."
He whined and rubbed his eyes.
My heart melted at his adorable action. I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips.
"How does Chinese takeout sound?"I said.
"I can cook something."he said softly.
"No, you are not cooking. I am not going to allow you to cook like this."I said firmly.
He nodded and got up to freshen up.
I ordered our food from my favourite Chinese restaurant and some drinks from starbucks.
(Kung pao chicken)👇

(Shrimp Lo Mein)👇