Rescued

Jeremy's Pov:-
My heart dropped seeing my angel falling down in front of me. My eyes blazed with anger and thirst to kill that fucker for doing this to my precious baby. I saw him pointing gun at my angel laughing sinisterly.
"Welcome to hell bastard, take one step and I will empty all bullets in this gun in his head. I am sad I couldn't fuck him till he break but you came." That asshole said smirking.
I clenched my fists in anger. I have think of solution. My angel's life is at stake and he is not in good shape. I have really short time.
"Keep your guns down."I saw my baby's father standing holding gun. This fucker don't deserve to live. How can father do this to his own blood. His son got fucking sexually harassed in front of him. Wait fucker till I got my hands on you.
Me and David bent down to keep our  guns down on floor. David signalled me and we swiftly took small knives and threw at their direction. Knife cot their arms causing guns to fall down. I ran toward that bastard punching him repeatedly. I kept throwing kicks and punches venting out all the anger.
David came in between,"Jeremy, control yourself. Callum needs you most right now. He is not in good shape. I have told Kyle to call Rick. Hurry and take him to your house. They will be there, we don't have much time."he said pulling me away from Carlos.
I ran towards my angel curled in floor. I picked him up.
"Baby, please open your eyes. Don't scare me please."I said afraid. Please god let him be safe.
He slightly opened his eyes trying to smile,"jer y-you s-saved m-me a-again. I l-love y-you. I-i am g..glad I g-ot c-chance to s-say tttt...this to y-yyou a-ggain."he said coughing.
"Baby, nothing will happen to you. I am here now. I will not let anything happen to you. I love you so much. I can't live without you. Please keep your eyes open." I said pleading.
He gave small smile coughing. I ran towards exit holding him in my arms.
I got in the car,"drive towards my house fast as much as you can."I told my man. He nodded starting the car.
He drove in speed.
"Hold on baby. We will reach soon."I said kissing his forehead. His whole body feel cold. His cheeks are bruised and stained with tears. Lips are bloodied. His whole body is covered with bruises. I tried to wrap him with jacket as much as I can. He look extremely weak and barely holding up. I feel like breathing hitched looking at my angel's state.
"Hurry the fuck up. He is bleeding badly."I growled.
"Just 5 min boss." He said.
"Stay with me baby just few minutes." I said holding him close.
We reached and I opened window rushing towards the house. The door was already open. I entered the house and ran towards my bedroom holding him.
"Lay him down on bed Jeremy and bring me bucket of warm water and clean cloth." I laid him down on bed and rushed towards bathroom to get warm water. I keep bucket on counter.
"Can I remove the jacket Jeremy? I need to see his wounds." He said rubbing his face gently with warm cloth.
"Yes but cure him please." I said sitting beside him.
"Don't worry buddy. He is strong, see he is still holding up for you." He said wiping his bruises. I hold his hands gently. Rick wiped his body with warm water. He checked his wounds.
He signed," Jeremy, he have body covered with many bruises. I think he is harassed sexually. His butt is all red and  he have bruises you know." he said. My blood boiled hearing what they did to my baby. They will pay for this heavily I swear on that. That fucking father of his, he will get back each bruise that he given to my angel with double times. They will beg me to let them die but I will not let them die that easily.
"Buddy, do whatever want to them but your first priority is this boy. He needs you the most. His bruises will get healed with time but what he needs most is emotional support. Only you can give him that the most. He may not be comfortable sharing what happened to him with me or anyone but I am sure if try in his way he will open up to you. Be there whenever he needs you." He said patting my shoulder.
"There nothing too much severe right? He will be alright right?" I asked him frantically.
"Yes Jeremy. It will may take time but he will be fine. Emotionally, I don't know yet but let's hope for good. I will be one call away whenever you need me. I'll go now. I'll come tomorrow afternoon. I have gave him injection so he will not wake up until morning. But he will feel better. I have kept tablets and medicines here. Give him three times after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please make sure he eats. He didn't get enough food this two days. His body is weak." He said.
"I'll take care of him. I'll make sure he eat well and take medicines." I said running hands through my angel's locks.
"I'll get going then. Take care and good night."
"Bye. Good night." I said.
I sat down beside my baby and put his head gently on my chest holding him softly as I can trying not to hurt him. I pulled blanket on his body. I looked at his bruised face. He still managed to look beautiful. I feel tear drop from my eye looking at his state. I never cried in my life. But seeing him in this vulnerable and broken state, I can't help but feel like my heart crushing.
" I could have lost you today angel." I whispered softly tears dropping from my eyes. I caressed his cheek lightly.
"I am sorry I couldn't protect you from that fucker. But I will make him pay severely." I said clenching my jaw.
Everyone rushed inside my bedroom.
"Is he okay? Look how badly his face is bruised." Samuel said tears in his eyes.
"He is okay just sleeping due to effect of injection. He will get concious tomorrow morning." I said softly.
He signed in relief.
"We have got both of them Jeremy. Don't worry." David said.
"Who?" Jackson asked in confusion.
"His kidnapper and his fucking bastard of father." I growled lowly.
"His father is involved in his kidnapping?" Jackson said anger visible in his eyes.
Kyle nodded clenching his fist.
"That bastard. I should have thrown him at police that day." Jose said angrily.
"Much better. Now he is in my hands. He will regret his every deed." I said clenching my fists.
"Should we all stay with you here?" Samuel asked, everyone nodded looking at me.
"No guys. You can come tomorrow morning. Samuel can you bring breakfast? I am not good at cooking you know and it will good for him if he eat homemade food than takeout.
I will call mom tomorrow and ask her to come here for few days."I said.
"Ofcourse I will bring breakfast. You don't even have to ask Jeremy. I was going to told you the same thing." Samuel said giving me small smile.
"Thank you." I said smiling softly.
"Take care of my best friend." He said patting my shoulder.
"Don't worry I am not going to let him move from this room until he is fine." I said assuring him.
"That's good then." He said.
They all left after wishing good nights. I signed and laid my head on pillow.
I am not going to let you out of my sight baby. You have become my life angel. I will die if something happens to you. You are love of my life. I am going to protect you till my last breath.