🔞Never ending love🔞

Jeremy's Pov:-
We were snuggling against each other admiring the beautiful sunset. I was in bliss to have my baby in my arms. He agreed to be my fiance and now our love have become even stronger.
"Baby, how are you feeling now?"I said nuzzling his neck from behind pulling him closer.
"I am feeling great jer. Everything seems like beautiful dream to me."he said signing and turned around to straddle me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.
"I love you so much."he said holding my face in both hands and planted his lips on mine. I hold him by waist kissing him passionately. He tangled our tongues as we started making out feeling desire for each other. He started moving his hips making me groan. I feel myself hardening under his hips. He grinded his hips and moaned in our kiss.
"Ohhh baby, wait."I pulled out and making us both stand up.
He whined,"why jer?"he pouted.
I pulled him closer kissing his pout and pulled away before he could do more. I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear,"now baby, go straight to our bedroom and wait for me."I said biting tip of his ear. He shivered.
"And make sure you are wearing my silk shirt I kept there by the time I came to the bedroom. And only my shirt nothing else."I said pecking his lips. He blushed furiously.
"What are planning jer?"he mumbled.
"To give you immense pleasure you deserve angel."I said licking his neck.
He shivered,"go now baby. I will be there in few minutes."I whispered and he ran inside house.
I chuckled softly,"why he is so adorable..."I signed.
I get inside the house and grabbed bottle of lavender scented oil bottle from shelf. I climbed up on stairs going to the bedroom and opened the door.
Ohh fuck! He is sexy....

"Fuck love, how you managed to look that sexy in my shirt

"Fuck love, how you managed to look that sexy in my shirt.."I whispered eyeing his bare pale shoulder waiting to get marked.
He squirmed looking at me biting his lips. I cupped his cheek rubbing his lip making him release it.
"Stop biting that lip baby, that's my job." I said licking his lips. He tried to kiss me but I pulled out.
"Wait baby, let me relax your body with massage." I said kissing his forehead.
I unbuttoned his remaining buttons and removed his shirt.
"Lay down baby."I said kissing his nose. He layed down looking at me mouthing 'I love you'.
I dribbled oil on his stomach and started massaging his stomach .
"Mhhh jer feels so nice."he said closing his eyes.
I applied pressure trying to relax his muscles with thumbs. I brushed my fingers against his pink nipples and he moaned softly. I turned him on stomach and dripped oil on back. I massaged his back with thumb.

"Jer, I love you more for doing this

"Jer, I love you more for doing this."he said signing.
"Ohhh baby, I love you too."I whispered kissing his shoulder.
I massaged his back to his butt cheeks. I applied pressure massaging his buttocks. I squeezed them making him moan. I kept massaging his legs, hands and waist.
"Jeremy, I can't wait anymore."he said turning around and pulled me towards him kissing me wrapping hands around my neck. I hold his waist rubbing with oily hands.
We pulled out," someone is needy already."I said smirking at him. He nodded and puckered his lips for kiss. I chuckled softly and removed my shirt as I leaned down to kiss him.
I pulled out and pour some oil on my fingers. I spread his legs and started rubbing his entrance with my oily finger.
"Ahh mhhmm."he moaned softly.
I entered my finger in his hole and started pumping his hole.
"Ahhhhh ahhhhh more jer."he said gripping pillow.
I removed my finger making him whine. Then I entered three fingers directly inside him.
"Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh."
I thrusted my fingers as I hold his waist and smashed my lips against his. I kissed him hungrily as I thrusted my fingers fast.
"Ahhhhhhh mhmmm ahhhh ahhhh."he moaned in against my mouth. I started sucking his neck marking his pale skin.
"You mine baby. You belong to me."I whispered as I thrusted inside him.
"Ahhhhh ngghhhh ahhh ahhhh, p-please I want you i-inside me."he moaned loudly gripping my shoulders.
"No baby, you are going to come with my fingers."I said huskily as I increased my pace with adding another finger.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." He moaned loudly digging his nails in my shoulder. I hissed but kept thrusting my fingers in his hole. He moaned loudly again as my fingers thrusted against his prostate.
"I am gonna come jer ahhh nghh ah."he squirmed under me.
"Come on my hand baby."I said thrusting continuously without slowing down. He screamed and arched his back coming undone in my hands. I licked my hands looking at him with smirk.
"Ready for my cock love?"I asked as his eyes widened. I leaned down and kissed his lips.
"Did you think that I am gonna stop her baby, you are wrong."I smirked as he shivered. I removed my pants along with my boxers. I pour oil on my cock lathering it and massaged some oil on his entrance.
I wrapped his legs around my waist pulling him close and planted my lips against his. I entered my cock as he moaned wrapping hands around me.
"Ahhh mhmm jer."I kissed his neck sucking hickeys on his neck. I pulled out and thrusted inside in one swift.
"Ahhhhhhhh ohhhhh godddddd."he screamed.
I started thrusting inside him holding him tightly against me. I pulled out cock to tip and thrusted inside again and again.
"Ahhhhhh nghhh ahhhhh."he moaned arching his back.
"You feel so good baby."I grunt as I sat holding his legs thrusting hard. I removed my cock and turned him around and thrusted my cock inside him again. I pulled him up his back against my chest as I fucked him hard.
"Ahhhhhhhh ohhhhh nghhhh ahhhhh."he kept moaning.
"Scream my name baby." I said kissing his cheek as I thrusted fast.
I turned him making him sit on my lap. I raised him with waist and sat him down on my cock.
"Ahhhhh god jerrrrr..." He moaned loudly gripping my hair.
"Fuck baby."I moaned as his hole clenched around my cock. I hold his waist and thrusted upwards fucking him hard and fast.
"Ahhhhhh babyyy."I grunted as he bounced on my cock arching his back. He pushed me on my back and started  rolling his hips taking me with surprise. He increased his pace bouncing fast on my length.
"Ahhhhhh ahhhhh mhmmm do you like it daddy." He moaned looking at me seductively.
"You have no idea baby boy." I growled as I started thrusting my hips pounding his hole.
"Ahhhhhhhh ohhhhh nghhhh ahhhhh mhmmm jer."he screamed and moaned loudly.
"I am going to come baby. Come with me." I grunt sitting up fucking him fast holding his hips.
"Ahhhh ahhhh I am coming jer."he moaned and came between us. His hole clenched around my cock as I filled him. Sweat dripping from our bodies. Our bodies glistening due to scented oil.
He panted catching his breath. I brushed his wet hair from forehead.
"Are you ok love?"I asked kissing his forehead.
"I am fine."he mumbled wrapping arms around my neck. He smiled at me in tiredness. I stand up and walked towards bathroom holding him close as he clinged to me.
We showered together and got into bed naked. I pulled blanket over our bodies. He snuggled against my neck. I kissed his head holding him close.
"I love you so much my fiance." I said smiling softly.
"I love you too.." he mumbled kissing my neck.
I interwined our fingers and admire our rings shining. I kissed back of his hand. I tightened my arms around him.
I will cherish you with my life baby. I swear that on our never ending love...

Hey amazing readers..
This is today's chapter.
Stay tuned and keep reading
This story is coming towards its end.
Few more chapter to go.
Take care and be happy