Made for each other

Two weeks later

Jeremy's Pov:-
"I have got what you wanted Jeremy from the shop I worked before. They have prepared everything."Charlotte said smiling standing with David.
"Where is it?I asked.
She said,"I will bring it with me."
I nodded,"thank you for your help."I said smiling softly.
"I am so excited. Davi take some advice from Jeremy how to be romantic."Charlotte said clapping her hands.
David rolled his eyes," I am also romantic."he frowned crossing his arms.
"Yeahh right who gave me men cargo pants for our one month anniversary."Charlotte huffed.
I chuckled, really David!" I laughed as he scoffed.
"I got confused ok and that shop lady were not helping me. She was just eye fucking me."he said letting out frustrating sign.
Charlotte huffed, "that's why I let you go that time."she said crossing her arms. I smiled at their bickering. They are perfect for each other.
"Jer, all arrangements are made. Manager called me."Kyle said as he walked in a room.
"Okay. You guys come on time at hotel at decided time."I said getting up.
"Noted."they all saluted as I shook my head. Why I am friends with them!!
I got in my car heading to my angel's cafe to pick him up. I reached and got out of the car. I opened cafe door.
My eyes met with my baby and I smiled at him.
He ran towards me wrapping hands around my waist hugging me.
"I was waiting for you."he said smiling at me. I kissed his forehead softly.
"This is for you baby."I said showing him bouquet.

"I said showing him bouquet

"It is so beautiful jer. Thank you so much."he said pecking my lips.
"Happy Birthday again angel."I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and pulled me with him.
"We made cupcakes for him but he wanted to eat them with you."Jose said as he smiled. I looked at my baby smiling. His eyes were dancing with pure joy.
"Ok then you both also join us."I said as we sat down and Jose bring the box and opened it.

"I said as we sat down and Jose bring the box and opened it

"They are so pretty. Thank you so much guys."Callum said smiling brightly.
"They look so good guys."I said smiling softly.
"Taste it. Jose have made it and I have done frosting."Sam said in excitement.
My angel giggled and took bit of cupcake. He moaned in delight.
"They taste so delicious Jose."he said moaning with each bite.
"If you keep moaning like that. I don't think we can make it to your birthday party baby."I whispered in his ears as he blushed furiously. He hit my arm lightly with red cheeks. I chuckled softly as we ate the cupcakes. He glared at me.
"Okay guys we should leave. Meet you at party hall."I said as we finished eating.
"We will be there on time."they both said smiling.
We left the cafe and drove off towards home. We reached and I unlock the door.
"Baby, let's get ready. Mom, dad and Jenni coming directly to the party hall. You take shower here. I will take in my room."I said kissing his forehead.
"Okay."he said smiling at me.
I left and entered my room. I took hot shower and changed in my outfit.