Unhealed Wounds

You are useless, disgusting and disgrace to your family. You are pathetic whore. You deserve all this. You don't have any right to live happy life. You can't even make your father happy.
Why don't you just die slut? I regret you are my son you faggot. I couldn't wreck you as I break you so you never able to get yourself together again. Go die! you disgusting whore.
I can't believe I even thought of loving you. You are just attention seeking whore. You even spread your legs in front of my enemy. Get out of my life you. You disgust me so much.

Jeremy's Pov:-
"No, no please don't leave me. Why everyone hates me so much. Please Jeremy, I will do anything please don't leave me. Please please I can't live without you please stay with me. Don't leave me. JEREMY!!!!"
I woke up abruptly as ear piercing wails came out of my baby's mouth. He was thrashing on the bed crying hysterically calling my name. He gonna hurt himself like this. I tried to hold him but he kept flinching.
"Baby baby, wake up you are seeing bad dream. Wake up, open your eyes. See, I am here with you. Angel, wake up."I tried to wake him up holding his hands trying to steady him.
He opened his eyes. He is breathing harshly, sweat running down on his forehead, tears streaming down his eyes. Oh god! My baby is in so much pain. All because of those fucking assholes.
"Jeremy Jeremy please don't leave me please."he pleaded clutching on my hands tightly crying continuously.
My heart break looking at him suffering like this. I can't do anything to make him feel better.
"I am here baby. I am not going anywhere. I am not going to leave you angel. I love you so much."I said cupping his cheeks kissing his lips softly.
"You said I disgust you. Loving me is mistake."he said sobbing.
"You were having bad dream love. You will never disgust me. Loving you was best thing I have ever done in my life my love. We are going to be with each other for rest of our lives. I love you too much to leave you angel."I said leaning my forehead against him.
He cried silently as he wrapped hands around my neck. I wrapped hands around him softly knowing he have bruises. I kissed his forehead softly.
"I can't live without you jer."he mumbled against my neck.
"I can't live without you also love. You are my everything baby."I said running my hand through his locks.
He calmed down. I hand him glass of water.
"Drink water baby, your throat must be dry."I said softly.
He gulped down the water. He handed me glass back.
"I have called my mom baby. She will be coming so she can cook for us. She will be staying here for few days with us." I said.
He leaned his head against my shoulder,"thank you for everything."he whispered snuggling against my neck.
"I didn't do anything love. I did what I should do. I am sorry I couldn't protect you from that fucker."I said kissing his forehead.
"Don't apologize anymore. It's  not your fault jer. I choose to love you, stay with you. Whatever happens, never think that it is your fault."he said kissing my cheek.
My heart filled with overwhelming love and admiration for my love. He is so sweet and affectionate. I cupped his cheeks kissing his lips pouring all my love and affection for him. I am so lucky that he is mine.
"I love you so much baby. I will give you so much love that you will forget all your pain."I said pecking his lips lightly.
He signed,"can I take bath jer?"he said.
"Ofcourse angel. I will fill bathtub with warm water. It will soothe you aching wounds. Wait for few minutes."I said softly.
He nodded and I head towards bathroom filling bathtub with water setting the temperature. I turn off the tap and put some drops of scented oil in water. I came out of bathroom and picked up my baby from bed.
"Jeremy I can walk."he said yelping in surprise.
"You are not until you are fully cured. Let me take care of you baby."I said carrying him towards bathtub. I put him down in bathtub.

Callum's Pov:-
I relaxed in warm water soothing my pain. I feel at ease as he rubbed my back soothingly. I leaned against his touch.
Suddenly, the doorbell ranged.
"Must be mom angel. I'll quickly open the door. Take your time baby." He said kissing my forehead and left the bathroom. I cleaned myself washing my body throughly without hurting my bruises. Thank God! I don't have cuts on my body. I got out of bathtub and wrapped towel around myself.
Jeremy came and frowned looking at me.
"You should have called me if you were done.." he said standing behind me looking at me through mirror.
"It's ok jer. I am fine. Did your mom came?"I asked him.
"Yahh. She is sitting in living room. She have brought lunch for us. She is waiting for us. You change the clothes I will ask her to come here"he said drying my hair with small towel. I nodded as he handed me his loose shirt and shorts.