Confession

Jeremy's Pov:-
We reached my house I ran to door ignoring the pain in my hand. I rang the bell rapidly, door opened.
"Oh my god! Jere....." I didn't stop and directly went to my angel's room knowing he must be there.
I was going to the room and met with Samuel.
"Jeremy, are you ok?" Samuel asked.
"I am fine. Is angel fine?I asked
"He is crying continuously Jeremy and it's all because of that slut."he said angrily.
"Jenna? What did she do?"I asked sternly.
"She slapped Cal and blamed him that you got trapped because of him. I think he blaming himself. I have tried to talk to him. I think you have to talk to him also."he said.
I growled in anger,"what fuck is this? How dare she do this to my baby."I fumed started walking downstairs.
"Wait Jeremy, go to callum first he needs you. Me and David are here. Deal with her later. Take care of your boyfriend first."Sam said hugging me.
I got surprised but tapped him on shoulder. Callum is lucky to have such good friend.
He left and I reached the angel's room. I opened the door.
"Baby." I called for him.
He looked up with eyes filled with tears. He ran towards me and jumped on me. I picked him up, he wrapped his arms and legs around me.

 I picked him up, he wrapped his arms and legs around me

He cried in my arms. I sat down on bed with him in my arms.
"Baby stop crying please. I am here now."I said rubbing his back.
"I was so worried about you. I feel like I will stop breathing if I couldn't see you."he said tightening his grip around me.
My heart clenched hearing his sobs,"baby baby look at me."I said trying to hold his face.
I pulled him away slightly holding his shoulders. I kissed him deeply and holding him tightly against me. We pulled out and he put hand on my cheek.
"I thought I will lose you."he said crying.
"No baby that will not happen. I am not going to leave you."I said wiping his tears.
I saw swelling on his cheek. I touched it softly. He winced cupping his cheek tried to hide it.
"Samuel told me everything angel. I am going to deal with that bitch later.
Listen carefully baby, none of this is you fault and nor you are responsible for any of this. Don't ever blame yourself like this."I said kissing him passionately.
"I have something to tell you angel. I should have realised it soon."I said looking into his eyes.
"What is it?"he asked softly.
"I love you angel. I love you so much that it hurts."I said.
He gasped his eyes widened.
"It's okk if you are not ready to..."
"I love you too." I stopped talking and looked at him shocked.
"Really baby?" I asked again if I heard it right!
"Yes I love you so much."he said smiling through tears.
I smashed my lips into his pulling him by his waist against my body.