Touch of love

Slight smut ahead:-
Callum's Pov:-
I moaned at sensation of his tongue in my mouth. My feet wobbled as Jeremy kissed and suck on my neck
"Baby hold on to me."Jeremy whispered.
"My hands are dirty Jer."I whimpered.
"I don't care."he wrapped my arms around his neck and picked me up. He carried me to bathroom in his bedroom. He slammed me against shower wall. Our tongues moulded together. He sucked my lips and squeezed my butt cheeks.
I moaned," ahhhh jer!!!
He pulled back and put on the shower. Water cascading on us drenching our clothes. He pulled me in fierce kiss again. We kissed passionately and he removed my shirt . He started biting and sucking hickeys on my body. I moaned continuously tugging on his hair locks.
"Fuck! I want to mark every inch of your skin baby."he growled.
I whimpered holding on to him tight. I kissed his neck and started sucking on his skin. He groaned and tightened the hold around me. He removed his shirt. I started at his sexy body and it is all mine. I trailed kisses on his neck, stomach. He signed and cupped my cheeks kissing me deeply.
He started grinding his clothed dick against mine. I moaned loudly at friction,"nghhh ahhhhhhhh."
"Feel what you doing to me baby."he said huskily. He continuously rubbed our clothed dicks together, kissing and sucking my tongue. I was moaning mess.

"Ahhhh jer slow down too much

"Ahhhh jer slow down too much."I moaned.
"Baby, relax and let go." He didn't stop and continued rubbing our dicks. I scratched his back overwhelmed with pleasure. He sucked my skin , rubbing my ass with his hands.

 He sucked my skin , rubbing my ass with his hands

We were soaked in water but I was too hot. I whimpered as I feel knot forming in my stomach.
"I am gonna come Jeremy."I said moaning. He immediately slow down his movements and I whined. He switch off the shower and carried me to his bed not caring of drenching the blanket.

 He switch off the shower and carried me to his bed not caring of drenching the blanket