Double Trouble

Callum's Pov:-
I called out for Sam after I saw him almost running out of cafe but he didn't stop. He run outside and sat in the cab. He left so fast.
"What happened Jose?"I asked worriedly.
He told me what happened and I signed,"what did you do Jose? He must be thinking that it was heat of the moment that you did it and regretted it doing. Why did you apologize to him?"
"I thought I made him feel uncomfortable." He said rubbing his forehead.
"He must be at apartment. I will go and try to talk to him. If Jeremy come to pick me up tell him."I said going to the lockers.
"Should I come with you?"he said.
"No, it will get mess up if you come in front of him right now. He needs some time."I said patting his shoulder.
I changed and left the cafe. I walked towards apartment quickly. It was quite dark in evening. I walked fast.
Suddenly someone pressed cloth on my mouth from behind. I struggled to release myself but it's of no use. I tried to hold my breath as much as I can.
"You can't hold your breath forever sweetheart." Voice whispered in my ear sending shiver through my spine.
Tears gathered in my eyes.
"Jeremy please save me." I thought and everything blacked out.

Jeremy's Pov:-
I finished my work and left my office to pick my angel. I am planning bring him to my parents house for 2-3 days to have time for ourselves. I got in the car started driving towards cafe. I parked car outside cafe headed towards front door. I entered cafe trying to find out my baby. I saw Jose sitting one of table with head in his hand. I sat front of him.
"Hey, where is my angel?"I asked trying to get his attention.
"Ohh you are here. Actually something happened at cafe." He told me everything.
"So Callum is with Samuel." He nodded.
I dialled his number but it said it's switched off. I called Samuel's number but he didn't pick up.
"I will go and pick him up from apartment."I said standing up.
"I will come with you. I want to talk to Samuel also."I nodded.
We got in the car. I started driving towards apartment. We reached the apartment and rang the doorbell. We waited for almost ten minutes but no one open the door. We were just going to leave but door opened. Samuel standing there hair messy, eyes quite swollen.
"What are you guys doing here?"he asked rubbing his eyes.
"Didn't callum came here to meet you?"Jose asked.
He looked at us in confusion.
"No one came here guys."he said.
"Where did angel go then?" I said dialling his number again. It is still switched off. I started to get worried. What if something happened to him?
I called Kyle," track callum's phone right now." I said.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I will tell you afterwards just find out where his phone is. Hurry!!!!"I told him.
"I found out."he said after few minutes.
"Where is it?" I asked.
"It is showing on the way from cafe to apartment."he said.
I rushed out of apartment Jose and Samuel following. We looked around calling his name.
"Callum. Angel." I called out for him looking around. We walked looking around for him.
"Guys,come here quickly."Samuel shouted. We ran towards him and saw him callum's broken phone and cloth.
"Jeremy, it's broken and this cloth smells c-chloroform." Samuel said in trembling voice.
I feel chill going through my spine at thought of what could have happened. I called Kyle and told him everything.
"Jeremy, I think it happened what we have been trying to avoid from happen. I think they have succeeded in kidnapping him." He said sternly.
"We have to find out him before something happened to him. I can't let him suffer because of me. He is so precious for me. I can't lose him at any cost. Those bastards will break him. He is so fragile."I said rubbing my forehead thinking about what could I do.
"Calm down dude. We will find him. Don't worry." He said.
I will find you my baby. Just wait for me.

Callum's Pov:-
My eyes opened. I blinked few times tried to adjust to the light. I am strapped to the chair my hands and legs tied with rope tightly. I struggled trying to open the rope but it is too tight. I keep trying to free myself. The rope cutting my skin forming red marks. The door opened and my head snapped towards that direction.
I shivered in fear as two men entered the room. They walked towards my direction.
"Look who is awake."the man said evily laughing.

"Boss, we have captured beauty here

"Boss, we have captured beauty here."other man said smirking.
"Yes, that bastard got good taste."he said trailing finger on my neck to stomach. I shivered in disgust tears gathering in my eyes.
"Please let me go. I will not tell anyone." I said crying.
"Oh no sweetheart, I will have fun with that detectable body. You will be my sex slave."he said smirking.
My eyes widened and heart froze hearing he saying that.
"Please let me go. What did I ever do to you?"I said begging.
"Your boyfriend have too many enemies sweetie. You also made enemies when you decide to date him. Now I will use that body of yours for my pleasure till your sweet boyfriend give up." I whimpered.
"Jeremy will find you eventually. After he will find you, you will not be able to escape you bastard."I screamed.
He slapped me hard my cheek stinging in pain. He choked my neck.
"You are talking too much. I would have killed you right now but I will fuck you till you break."he realised my neck. I coughed grasping for oxygen.
"Give him enough food and water for survival. Don't you dare to touch him till I get taste of him. After that each one of you will have your chance." He said smirking sinisterly at me. I cried silently knowing I am going to get raped and used soon. They are going to degrade me and going to destroy my dignity. I will not able to be the same again and face Jeremy.
Please Jeremy save me from this. Hurry!!!

Jeremy's Pov:-
I was going crazy thinking about something will happen to my angel.
"Kyle, did you find anything?"I asked.
"Jeremy, I think death lord gang is behind this. Carlos, their leader must be behind this. I am trying to find there base or warehouse where they could keep Callum."he said constantly typing on laptop.
I cleaned my fist in anger,"I will kill that fucker with my own hands.
"Jeremy, he will be ok right?"Samuel said with tears in his eyes.
"He will be fine samuel. I will not let something happen to him."I said assuring him even though I am myself so scared about his well being.
"Jeremy, there is one warehouse in the east of our town. There many cellphones are active there suddenly. It is not area of people. It just old warehouse. How is it possible that many cellphones are active in that area."Kyle said showing me map on laptop.
"Then they must have kept callum there. Let's go there right now." I said wearing my jacket.
"Hey wait Jeremy, we can't go there like this. We should have full proof plan. We don't know what that fucker must have planned." David said holding my shoulders.
"David is right Jeremy, we need to do this smartly. They have kept callum there. We have to also be sure for his safety. Our one wrong move can risk his life." Kyle said.
I sat down again rubbing my forehead. I need to think about plan to save my angel from that bastard without risking his life.
I will find out the way. I will save my baby even if I have to risk my life. I will not give up till I have my baby safe in my arms. Just wait for me angel don't give up please. I will save you.

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
What will happen?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care.