Payback for Bad deeds

Jeremy's Pov:-
I got up on bed and raise my hand to find my side empty.
"Baby, where are you?"I groaned.
"In bathroom jer."my baby's sound came.
I got out of bed and headed towards bathroom. I stand leaning against bathroom frame as I admired my baby's sexy body.
Water glistening on his pale beautiful skin and those damn curves. Fuck! He is beautiful. His neck is glittered with my love bites.
"Jer, stop staring."Callum said softly.
"What! I am starting at what's mine."I said smirking as I walked towards him. I snaked arms around his waist from behind kissing his shoulder.
"You look so sexy and fuckable baby." I said seductively biting his neck.
"Don't you dare jer. We already had so many rounds of sex last night. You are not getting my ass anymore today." He said trying to push me.
I chuckled," ohh baby, I couldn't help myself. You were just so sexy last night." I said turning him around kissing his lips.

In car:-

"We will get some breakfast at restaurant on the way to my house."I said while driving.
"Ok jer."Callum said leaning head against my shoulder.
We stoped by small cozy restaurant.We sat down on table near window. I took his hand in mine kissing back of his hand. He blushed looking down shyly.
"Thank you for being my fiance baby"I said smiling.
"Thank you for choosing me."he said smiling back.
"You are only best for me angel."I said  kissing his palm again.
"You are for me."he said kissing my palm.
We release each other's hand as waiter came.
"Would you like to order?"the waiter said eyeing my baby smiling flirtatiously. I glared at him.
"Yes. We will call you after we decide."I said sternly. He nodded and left.
"What happened jer? You are frowning."angel asked looking at me with confusion.
"Baby, he was flirting with you."I said clenching my fist.
"It's ok jer, they can look but can't have me."he said smiling softly.
"No one can flirt with my baby."I fumed as he giggled.
"Let's order jer so we can leave after quickly eating."he said shaking his head.
"I will take croissant french toast."he said giving me menu card.

I decided to order baked egg casserole

Waiter came and I gave him our orders.
"Nice choice. We have best croissant sir." He said smiling at Callum. I clenched my jaw glaring at him.
"Stop flirting with my fiance."I said angrily.
"I didn't know sorry." He said.
"It's ok.... Just bring our orders."Callum said smiling lightly at waiter.
He left,"jer, he didn't knew that. Calm down." He said holding my hand.
"He better be in behaviour."I said frowning. He giggled hitting my arm lightly. He came back our breakfast and served us.
"I hope you have happy relationship full of love and I am sorry again man."he said.
"It's fine."I said smiling lightly as Callum blow me kiss in air.
We started eating,"jer, we are not going to visit mom's home before going back."he asked.
"Actually baby, we are going together to my warehouse." I said tensing how he would react.
"I know, to meet my father right?" He said looking down.
"Yes but if you want more time you can take as much as you want." I said trying to assure him.
"No I will come jer, I don't want to prolong it any longer." He mumbled. He got up and dragged his chair beside mine. He wrapped his hand around my hand sitting close to me.
"Just stay with me there." He said leaning against my hand.
"Ofcourse I will be by your side no matter what." I said kissing his forehead.
"Thank you. I just want to get done with this." He signed.
"Baby, you never saw me when I interact with those bastards so don't get scared of me please. That's the last thing I want."I said in pleading tone.
"I know jer. I feel most safe with you. I will not be afraid of you." He said kissing my cheek softly.
We finished our breakfast feeding some each other.

At warehouse:-

Callum's Pov:-
"Are you ready baby?" Jer asked as he parked car outside warehouse.
"I guess I am." I said fiddling my fingers feeling scared to face my father.
"You sure love? We can still go back." He asked caressing my cheek.
I leaned against his hand,"no let's get over with it."I said taking deep breath.
"That's like my strong baby."he said kissing my forehead.
We got out of car and walked towards warehouse door. We saw David and Kyle standing there.
Kyle put hand on my shoulder,"don't be afraid Callum, just say what you want to say to him. We will be there with you."he said smiling assuring me.
"Thank you." I said as David gave me thumbs up.
"You decide what should we do with him. You have that right." David said as I nodded not knowing what to do.
"Let's go baby." Jeremy said holding my hand. I took breath as he opened the door.
We entered the warehouse and walked towards some room. We get inside the room and I saw my father and my kidnapper tied to the chairs.
There faces are covered with bruises. They look really awful and painful. I squinted my eyes gripping Jeremy's arm tightly.
"Calm down angel. I am here."jer said pulling me closer.
"Long time no see sweetheart." A voice said as I looked at my kidnapper smirking with bruised lips.
"Shut up you fucker before I smash off that smirk of yours."Jeremy growled as I shivered.
"Look who came to visit his father, the faggot son." My said glaring at me with disgust. Jeremy clenched his jaw moving forward but I hold his arm and stopped him.
"I didn't do anything wrong. You abused me and used to beat me. How could you sell me for money you cruel  person!!"I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks as Jeremy tightened his hold on me.
"Atleast I could get benefit by selling your useless self."he spat his word slashed through my heart.
"How could you say that.... You make me feel so unloved and pathetic after mom died. Still I stayed with you hoping you will care for me someday."I said crying continuously.
He laughed sarcastically," you are just useless as your fucking mother. She was also pathetic like you so I got rid of her." He said laughing like maniac.
I gasped as my eyes widened,"w-what did y-you say?"I said in low voice trying not to break down.
"I got rid of that bitch after I was done with her nagging to not hate you faggot.What do you thought that she died due to cancer!!! He yelled and laughed.
"You killed my m-mother you bastard. How could y-you!!!"I fell down on my knees crying hysterically.

Jeremy's Pov:-
My heart broke as I saw my angel crying like I saw never before. I kneeled in front of him and pulled him in tight hug. He clinged to me crying continuously.
"Jer, h-he killed my m-mama."he cried gripping my waist tightly.
"Shh baby," I said rubbing his back holding him close.
That fucking asshole. He deserves to rott in hell. I will fucking kill him.
"You asshole"David growled as he punched that bastard repeatedly.
"Jer, please let's go home. I don't want to stay here any longer. I don't want to see his face ever again. Do whatever you want with him."Callum said crying.
"Ok baby. Calm down we will go." He said kissing my forehead.
"Go Jeremy. We will take care of this asshole."Kyle said clenching his fist fuming at that man.
I helped him get up and we walked towards car. I pulled him in back seat. I sat down and pulled him on my lap.
"Let it all out love. I am here." I said hugging him tightly.
He cried, cried and cried against my chest as I keep caressing his back trying to comfort his as much as I can. I kept kissing his forehead and running my fingers through his locks. We sat there for long time as I swore that I will give him all the happiness in this world........

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
Few chapters remaining.
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care and be happy.