Secret Party Celebration

One month later

Callum's Pov:-

"Guys, our men going to get angry if we do this!!!" I groan glaring at crazy two boys and one girl who were sequeling like hell.
If you are wondering who's the girl..... that girl is David's girlfriend, Charlotte.

Actually David saved her from her abusive parents and helped her in renting the apartment

Actually David saved her from her abusive parents and helped her in renting the apartment. She was terrified before to even get out of apartment in fear of thaat her parents may search for her.
David kept her secret for half month because she was afraid. Her horrible parents made her concious about herself that she is pathetic, useless.
She was saved by David almost 2 months ago.
After a while, he told Jeremy and Kyle but ask them to keep it secret. They fall in love with each other while he was helping her and get her confidence back.
She is actually a sweet girl with bubbly personality. I lectured Jeremy why he didn't introduce her to me before same with other two.

Flashback:-
Me, Sam and Jacky stand in front of three boys crossing our arms.
"Care to tell us why didn't you introduce us to her before?" Sam asked glaring at David as he groaned.
"You hide this sweetheart from us for 1 freaking month."I huffed giving Jeremy pointed look.
"We could have became besties long back."Jacky pouted at Kyle as he looked away from his cute pout.
"I told you we should tell them."Kyle groaned running hands through his locks.
"Sam, she was not ready to be social."David said.
"I told him to introduce to you about three weeks ago."Charlotte mumbled.
"How could you baby!...you should be on my side!"David gasped with wide eyes.
"I told the truth Davi."she huffed placing hands on her hips.
Jeremy chuckled but I glared making him stop instantly.
"Sweetheart,you know her now. You can hangout as much as you want."Jose said snaking hand around Sam's waist. David gave thankful look to Jose.
"You are not getting milkshake here for few days here."Sam said as I laughed. He loves Sam's milkshakes so much.
"Hey, that's not fair."he whined as Sam rolled his eyes.
We got bonded with Charlotte instantly after we met.

End of flashback

So here I am victim of their master plan to go to club without telling our boyfriends and my fiance.
God! Jeremy gonna be so mad if he get to know about this clubbing thing.
"Stop complaining and get changed."Sam said pushing me in bedroom with outfit. I sighed in defeat and got changed.

 I sighed in defeat and got changed