Family vacation

Callum's Pov:-
I checked again if I have packed everything. We are going to Jeremy's parents house to spend weekend there. His mom want me to come and jenifar also want to meet me again.

Flashback -
I was folding the clothes in our bedroom. The hands wrapped around my waist from behind.
"Baby, mom wants to talk to you." He said putting call on speaker.
"Callum, how are you sweetie?"his mom asked.
"I am good mom. How are you? You are taking your medicines regularly right?" I asked.
"Ohh yes sweetie. I am fine and I am taking medicines honey."she said.
"What do you want to talk about mom?"Jeremy asked.
"Ohh.. I want you both to come here to spend weekend. I am missing Callum after I came back here. Jenifer is also whining about Callum to meet her. So come here to spend weekend with us." His mom said.
"What do you say baby? "Jeremy asked.
"I am ready and I am also missing mom and Jenifer."I said smiling.
"Yess. I can't wait to meet you again honey."his mom said excitement evident in her voice.
"I am also coming just so you know mom. You never get that excited when I visit you mom."Jeremy huffed and I giggled.
"He is coming for first time honey. Ofcourse I am excited to show him your childhood pictures and tell you about your childhood."his mom said giggling.
"Mom, you gonna embarrass hell out of me." Jeremy groaned.
"I am sure you must be cute in childhood." I said kissing his cheek softly.
He smiled and mouthed," I love you."
"Ok sweetie. I still have to prepare lunch so I am going. Meet you on weekend. Bye."his mom said.
"Bye mom."we said and Jeremy hung up.

End of flashback

I changed in my outfit.

"Baby, are you ready?"Jeremy came holding his bag

"Yes, I am ready jer."I said smiling.
"You look adorable angel."he said kissing my forehead.
"Thank you. You look good too."I said kissing his cheek. He hold my nape and pulled me for kiss. I moved his lips against mine. I gripped his waist tightly as he explored my mouth with his hot tongue.
"Mhmmm jer."I moaned softly.
He pulled out leaving me in daze.
"Let's go baby before I loose control."he said picking up my bag also. We got in the car drove towards his parents house.