Love is in the air

Next two chapters will be side love stories. It might be long chapters.

Jose's Pov:-
I am feeling different this days. It's been awkward between me and Samuel. It didn't even bother me to see Jeremy and Callum together. I rather feel like they are perfect for each other. Jeremy really love him. Anyone can see that the way he looks at him and treats him says it all.
I started arranging cakes and pastries for the day on counter as I changed. Callum will be resuming working here from today. He is recovered properly now. I visited him with Samuel several times. Jeremy and his mother took care of him this days perfectly. I am glad he is really happy with Jeremy.
Sam entered the cafe and greeted me.
"Good morning."he said smiling softly.
"Good morning Sam."I said smiling back. God! When this weird tension will end?
I apologise to him for that day but I am not sure how he is feeling about that. Then cafe door opened and callum, Jeremy and David came in.
Callum rushed towards Sam to hug him.
"Good morning Jose."he smiled at me hugging me.
"Good morning welcome back Cal."I said smiling.
"We came to have some takeout drinks before work."Jeremy said.
"Ok sit down I'll bring menu card." Sam said showing both of them table. Callum went to change his outfit. Samuel gave them the menu and started walking back but David gripped his hand.
He signal him to come closer and whispered something in his ear. Samuel started giggling trying to not laugh. I clenched my fist, I don't know why I didn't like the close proximity between them. I want to drag Samuel away from him and keep him with me. I never felt this with anyone before not even Callum. He took their orders and came back to prepare their drinks.
"Jose, this is their money they paid before."he said handing me money.
I took money from him,"Sam, I want to talk to you after our work, is it okay?"I said hoping he will agree.
"Ok."he mumbled going to prepare the orders.
(Salted caramel milkshake)👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Coffee milkshake)👇

Luckily Callum served their drinks and Samuel took care of another customers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Luckily Callum served their drinks and Samuel took care of another customers. They decided to leave. Samuel and David kept talking too friendly according to me. He even hugged him before leaving causing me to bang on counter lightly. I felt ridiculous for feeling like this. Maybe he didn't even feel like that about me.
I shook my head and started working again.
Day dragged slowly. I don't know why I feel like I am stairing at Samuel more that I used to. I don't know what changed suddenly. From the moment we kissed, my way of looking at him changed. I changed back to my usual outfit and saw Sam & Callum came out. Callum went out bidding us good bye as Jeremy came to pick him up.
I told him to change the open tag to close. He nodded and left.
"What do you want to talk about Jose?
"Come this side Sam."I said.
He came beside counter and stand infront of me.
"I want to get rid of awkwardness between us." I said looking at him.
His eyes widened,"what do you mean?" He asked looking down.
I snaked my hand around his waist pulling him close.
He squeaked," Jose, what are you doing?"he said looking at me with surprise.
"I am feeling different Sam. I can't think of you as just friend. I need to confirm what I feel is mutual."I said looking at him.
"B-but you like Callum. I know that you have feelings for him. Don't worry I will try to not make things awkward between us."he said trying to get away from my hold.
"This is not what I mean Sam." I said.
"I know you think kiss between us is mistake but don't worry you apologize that time so I..I will not be mad at you. I haven't told anyone not even Callum."he said laughing softly. That doesn't sound like genuine laugh at all.
"Did you not hear what I said?"I asked lifting his chin. My eyes widened seeing tears in his eyes. He tried to turn around his head but I refused.
"Tell me Sam, why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? I will not ask anything like that if you don't like it."I said softly.
"You regret that kiss don't you? You don't have feelings for me. I have accepted it long time ago Jose."he said sniffing rubbing his nose with his hand.
I pulled him closer and pushed him against counter slowly.
"Why would you think like that? Did I said I regret it?"I asked.
"You said sorry Jose."he mumbled.
"I said sorry because I thought I forced you in kiss and made you uncomfortable."I said.
"I kissed back, didn't I? You did that in heat of moment. I understand Jose. We will get normal after some time like before. We will slowly get used to it."he said in low voice.
"You don't understand, don't you?"I signed.
"What? I don't understand? I am trying jose. I am trying to act as normal as possible. I am not........"I cut him off by planting my lips against his holding him against counter. He stunned by kiss gripping counter tightly. I hold his hand that gripping the counter and wrapped it around my waist. I moved my lips against his.

Mafia's sweet addiction (B×B)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें