🔞Mine🔞

Warning:-Smut ahead🔞
Jeremy's Pov:-
My baby looks so beautiful under me sprawled on the bed looking at me with lust. I trailed my finger from his face to his neck, chest, stomach making him shiver. I slightly brush my finger on his clothed length making him arch his back and moan. I captured his lips in searing kiss plunging my tongue in his mouth. He wrapped hands around my neck tugging my hairs. I wrapped his legs around my waist and got up sitting him down on my lap without breaking the kiss. I explored his mouth with my tongue. He kissed back with same passion.

Our hot makeout session continued for few minutes and I removed his t-shirt

Our hot makeout session continued for few minutes and I removed his t-shirt. I trailed my tongue on his neck biting slightly sucking hickeys.
"Ahhhhhh jerrr."he moaned.
I kept sucking marking his pale soft skin as much as I can. He kissed my neck sucking my skin. I gripped his waist tightly. I pulled out joining my forehead against his.
"Today is all about you baby."
I laid him down underneath me pinned both of his hand above his head kissing him deeply. I trailed kisses on his body. I reached to his nipple. I lick his nipple. He moaned softly. I took his nipple in my mouth and started sucking.
"Ngghhhhh ahhhhhhh."he moaned loudly.
"Keep moaning like that baby."
I sucked his other nipple. He gripped on my hair tightly moaning my name just like I want. I continued to trail kisses on his stomach. I reached his shorts. I hold waistband of his shorts signalling him to lift his hips. I removed his shorts along with his underwear. Now my baby is all naked and looked gorgeous with his pale skin.
I turned him around on his stomach kissing his cheek.

I started trailing kisses on his back to his tight butt

I started trailing kisses on his back to his tight butt. I kissed and bite his butt cheeks. I spread his butt to see his pink puckered hole twitching. I lick the strip on his puckered hole. He jolted foreward moaning.

Callum's pov:-
"Ahhhhhh Jeremy." I moaned gripping pillow tightly. He sucked my hole spreading my butt cheeks apart. I felt dizzy because of pleasure I am feeling. He kept sucking my hole without stopping.
"Mhmmmm ahhhhh ahhhhh." I kept moaning my head floating with pleasure.
" You taste damn good baby. I am not going to stop till I devour that hole." He growled and plunged his tongue in my hole. I moaned loudly jolting forward. I started thrusting my hips to his mouth. His tongue slide in and out of hole continuously. I felt overwhelmed with pleasure I am receiving. His room echoed by my moans and his tongue slurping.
I felt heat gathering in my lower stomach. I moaned his name.
"Ahhhh Jeremy, I am going to cum." He immediately removed his tongue from my hole.
"Why?" I whined.
"Patience my baby." He said turning me around kissing me deeply. He reached to his bedside drawer. He opened it and retrieve bottle of lube and condom.
" I am going to prepare you now baby." He said kissing my cheek.
I nodded pulling him for kiss by his neck. He poured some lube on his finger. He started sucking my nipples suddenly. I moaned at sensation and he entered one finger in my hole.
" You are so tight baby." He started thrusting his finger slightly. I moaned softly wrapping hands around him. He entered second finger still sucking my nipple.
" Mhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh." He entered another one. I couldn't stop moaning. He increased the pace of thrusting. He thrusted his fingers relentlessly without stopping. I moaned loudly gripping his back tightly. I am going to leave marks on his back. He moved is fingers in and out non stop. Suddenly he hit certain spot and I moaned so loudly my throat hurting.
"Found it baby." He smirked and started thrusting his fingers so fast.
"Oh my god! Jeremy ahhhhhhhh." I moaned like crazy scratching his back. I moaned felt familiar feeling in lower stomach.
"I am going to cum Jeremy ahhhhhh." I screamed.
" Cum for me baby."he thrusted his fingers mercilessly and started jerking my dick with other hand.
My eyes rolled back at sensation. I moaned loudly," ahhhhhhhh jer." I came in his hands riding my orgasm. He leaned down kissing my lips passionately.
"It's not over yet baby." He whispered in my ear licking my earlobe. I shivered wrapping hands around him but he pinned my hand above my head kissing and sucking my neck creating countless hickeys.
"Now I am going to make love to you baby. It will hurt at first but I promise I will take care of you." He said kissing my lips.
"I trust you " I pulled him for another kiss.
He smiled and kissed my forehead. He removed his towel.  He poured lube on his dick lathering it with hand. He leaned down to give me a kiss and rubbed his tip against my hole. I moaned wrapping hands around his neck. He entered tip in my hole stretching my hole.
"Ahhh Jeremy hurts." Tears gathered in my eyes.
" Shhh baby, it will be over soon."
He slightly pulled out and thrusted again. He started thrusting slowly till he fully entered my hole.

Jeremy's Pov.
Oh god! My baby's hole feel so good around my dick. His velvety walls snuggled against my dick deliciously.
I kissed him passionately swirling my tongue around his.

I started thrusting slowly in his hole allowing him to adjust with my dick

I started thrusting slowly in his hole allowing him to adjust with my dick. I slide in and out of him slowly savoring the amazing sensation of his walls clenching around me.
" Baby, you feel amazing." I said sucking his neck. He moaned gripping my biceps.
I picked up pace thrusting into him fast. He moaned loudly.
" Yesss moan like that baby. Moan my name." I grunt thrusting continuously.
I slide out my dick till tip and plunged it back in his hole fucking him fast. He moaned loudly scratching my back. I didn't care I am in too much pleasure to care. I kepp thrusting relentlessly nonstop.
"How does it feel baby?" I asked thrusting.
" Ahhhhhh jer. So good." He said moaning.
I wrapped his legs around my waist lifting his hips and started thrusting again hard and fast. He moaned as I hit his prostate with my dick continuously. I reached so deep in this position. I slide my dick in and out continuously. I grunt at this amazing sensation.
I lift him up sitting him on my lap thrusting upwards.

He moaned wrapping hands around my neck. I keep thrusting without stopping.
"Ahhhhh ahhhhh Jeremy." He screamed my name.
I feel he is close the way his hole clenching around me. I pinned him to bed lifting his legs on my shoulder and thrusted my dick fast in his hole. The bed banged against wall by force. I fucked him hard. I feel myself getting close.
"Baby, I am gonna come. Come with me." I growled kissing him sloppily thrusting continuously.
"Ahhhhh me too Jeremy." He moaned loudly.
I wrapped my fingers around his cock jerking him off with my dick thrusting into him.
"Ahhhhhhhh ohhhhh godddddd. I am cuming." He screamed.
" Cum with me baby." I growled thrusting faster. My thrusts got sloppier my orgasm approaching. He screamed coming in my hands his hole clenched around my dick making me cum. I filled the condom.
I felled on him avoiding crushing him under me.
"Are you ok baby? " I asked.
"Mmmm." He hummed.
I got up and headed towards bathroom. I came back with washcloth and cleaned him up. I throw cloth in hamper and got in bed pulling covers upon our naked bodies.
He snuggled against me wrapping hands around my waist. I wrapped hands around him holding him close kissing his forehead.
"You are all my mine baby. Your body, you soul everything also I belong to you with everything I have." I said kissing his lips.
"Yes jer. We belong to each other." He kissed me again. I hold him close his head on my chest and we drift off to sleep exhausted due to intense sex we had.

Hey amazing readers,
So smut in today's chapter.
My first time writing smut. How was it? Let me know.
Stay tuned for what happen next.
Keep reading and take care.