2

"So, any new informations?" Hwa-young asked Sun-hee as soon as she went out of her car.
"None. But I did get his friend's account." Sun-hee said.
"Oh my God! You are the best!" Sejung said. They both hugged Sun-hee.
"I don't know how to react. Thanks, I guess?" I said while laughing.
"No need to thank me yet. We need to chat him first." Sun-hee said.
"So, how should I start to chat this guy?" Sun-hee asked us.

"Yang Jaebeom?" Hwa-young asked.
"That guy is your brother's friend?" Sejung asked.
"Yes. Why?" Sun-hee replied.
"That's one of Hyun-ki's best friend." I said.
"Looks like someone is doing a research." Hwa-young teased me.
"Shut up." I said jokingly.
"Anyways, what did he reply?" Sejung asked.
"Nothing. He didn't reply anything." Sun-hee said. She was disappointed.
"Nothing to be disappointed of. It's only the start." Hwa-young cheered up Sun-hee.

Lunch Time

"So, usually Hyun-ki eats lunch here with his friends." Hwa-young said.
"Let's sit near them." She added.

"They're coming." Sejung said.
"This is so embarrassing." Sun-hee said, while she hides herself using the bread she was eating.
"He's just too handsome to look at." I whispered, but I think I said it too loud because my friends heard me.
"AHHH! It's the first time you praised him in front of us!" Hwa-young and Sejung screamed.
"Shhhhh." Sun-hee tried to make them shut up, but it was too late cause Jaebeom was already looking at us.
"Oh my God! Jaebeom is looking at us." Sejung said.
"This is so embarrassing, I need to leave." Sun-hee said and stood up. But, Jaebeom called her.

"Park Sun-hee!" Jaebeom called her. She looked back.
"Park Sun-hee right?" Jaebeom asked.
"Yes." Sun-hee answered.
"I saw your message earlier but I was out of data so I couldn't reply. So, I'm sorry. What's your concern?" He asked.
"Oh! Uh. Uh your my brother's friend right?" Sun-hee asked. This is getting so awkward. Me, Hwa-young, and Sejung were just watching them.
"Park Sun-woo from Class B?" He asked.
"Yes." Sun-hee answered.
"Yeah, he's my friend. So what about him?" Jaebeom asked.
"Actually, there's nothing wrong." Sun-hee said.
Sun-hee continued with "Uhm-" But Hwa-young interrupted them.
"Hi Jaebeom! I'm Hwa-young. I am Sun-hee's friend. She's a shy type so I'm sorry for her. So, this is what we actually want." Hwa-young said.
"But first, please do keep this a secret and please sit down so this conversation won't be weird." Sejung added.
"Anyways, This is what we want. I'll go straight to the point, My friend here likes your friend-" Hwa-young continued but I stopped her.
"Hey! You told me you were going to keep this a secret." I said.
"Shhhh. He's going to help us." Sejung shut me up.
"Anyways, she likes Hyun-ki and we would totally appreciate your help!" Hwa-young continued.
"I don't think I can help you with that. Hyun-ki likes someone already." Jaebeom said.
"I mean just give us information and stuffs." Sejung said.
"I'm not sure I ca-" Jaebeom was talking but he was stopped by Woo-san.

"Bro! Let's go!" Woo-san yelled out for Jaebeom.
"I need to go, Sorry." Jaebeom said to us and ran away from us.
"Well that didn't work." Sejung said.
"And now he knows I like Hyun-ki." I said blankly.
"I'm sorry." Hwa-young said.
"But we won't give up like that." Sun-hee said.
"I'll still help you!" Sun-hee added.
"How though?" Sejung asked.
"I'll do anything just to know how Hyun-ki will fall in love with Eunhwa." Sun-hee answered, stood up and went somewhere we don't know.

End Of School

"I'm back." Sun-hee said as she sat down at our table.
"Where did you go?" Sejung asked.
"Somewhere you don't need to know." Sun-hee answered.
"So what informations did you get?" Hwa-young asked.
"So, apparently this Woo-kyung is Woo-san's sister." Sun-hee said.
"Everybody knows that." Sejung said.
"The thing is, Woo-kyung doesn't like Hyun-ki." Sun-hee continued.
"Oooohhh." Sejung and Hwa-young reacted.
"But, Hyun-ki is still pursuing her." Sun-hee added.
"So, this is what I got. Hyun-ki lives near Sejung's place and I don't know why she doesn't know that." Sun-hee continued.
"I never go outside my house!" Sejung yelled at her.
"Fine, but here. We can go there at exactly 5:14pm, that's the time Hyun-ki usually gets home." Sun-hee said.
"And where did you get that creepy information from?" I asked.
"From the one and only, Jaebeom." She answered.
"Huh?" Me, Hwa-young, and Sejung reacted.
"I talked to him." Sun-hee said.
"How?" We reacted again.
"You don't need to know." Sun-hee answered.
"Now, let's go. We need to be there on time." Sun-hee continued.

"So, this is his house." Sun-hee said while we are in front of his house.
"I always go past this house, I mean everyday." Sejung said.
"Anyways. So, what are we going to do here?" Sejung asked.
"This is the time to give the first good impression to Hyun-ki!" Hwa-young said.
"Let me find a cat and you give it food when he's here." Hwa-young said, She grabbed Sun-hee and they went on their mission to find a cat.

"But, I'm scared of cats." I said.
"You don't need to worry about that now. What you need to worry about is how you'll make a good impression to Hyun-ki." Sejung said.

"We're back!" Hwa-young said. They were back with a white cat. It's cute but I'm scared of cats.
"It's already 5:10, he's around the corner, good luck! We'll be hiding here behind the bushes." Sejung said.
"Good Luck!" Sun-hee whispered.