22

"Me?" I said.
"Yeah, who else has the bottle pointed to her?" Hwa-young said.
"Maybe?" I answered.
"Maybe? What kind of answer is that?" Jaebeom said and laughed.
"Maybe. I'm not yet sure with my feeling for them." I said and I straighten my back.
"Fine, I'll spin the bottle now." Sun-hee said and spun the bottle, the bottle pointed at Woo-kyung.
"Dare." Woo-kyung said.
"Point to the guy you like here in our group." Sejung said, Woo-kyung pointed to Hyun-ki and it became quiet.
"Let's continue." Woo-kyung said and spun the bottle and it landed to Sejung.
"Dare." Sejung said.
"So now, you point to the guy you like." Woo-kyung said, Sejung quickly pointed at Woo-san.
"Okay, this game is enough. Let's go to sleep." Sejung said and stood up.
"Emergency meeting." Sun-hee whispered to me

We went to our room and the four of us talked with each other.
"Sejung? You like Woo-san?" Hwa-young asked.
"It was obvious, Hwa-young. Don't act too shock." Sun-hee.
"It was not obvious to me!" Hwa-young said.
"Well I only liked him for like a week?" Sejung said, then suddenly there was a knock on the door. Then door opened and it was Woo-kyung.
"Can I join?" Woo-kyung asked.
"Sure." I replied.
When Woo-kyung came we just talked about normal girl stuffs, then there was another knock on the door, it was Woo-san. Sejung quickly hid under the blanket.
"Have you guys seen Sejung?" He asked, but he saw Sejung's feet.
"Sejung, stop hiding. I need to talk to you." Woo-san said and dragged her by a foot.
"I'll bring her back to you guys later." Woo-san said while dragging Sejung on the floor.
"Stop! I'll walk by myself." Sejung said and stood up.

[Sejung POV]

"What? Why did you make me a mop? Why do we need to talk? Are you going to reject me or something? Go on that's grea-" I was talking but Woo-san covered my mouth.
"No, just listen first. Okay?" Woo-san said.
"I like you too." Woo-san said, I was shocked.
"You're not so bad, you're kind and you love your friends." He continued and waited for my answer.
"So?" He said.
"Sorry, I can't accept this. Our relationship will not work, your sister hates me and I hate her back. I don't even know how to start a relationship, I need to study first to I get to a good school for colleg-" He cutted me off again, what a rude man. Why did I even like him?
"We can work it out, we can work it out." He said and cupped my face with his hands.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said and hugged me while patting my head.

[Eunhwa POV]

"I'll go get us chips." I said and went to the pantry.

I went inside the pantry, somebody went inside with me.
"Hi." I said while looking for chips.
"Hi." I was shocked, it was Hyun-ki.
"Hyun-ki? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Am I not allowed to be here?" He replied.
"Well, true." I said.
"I'll go now, the girls are probably waiting for me." I said, but when I was walking out of the pantry, Hyun-ki pulled me.
"I want to talk to you." He said.
"Eunhwa, I liked you ever since the laser gun game because I realized you were different you're brave and strong, but now I realized my feelings for you is different, I feel like I already love you, and I wanted you to know as soon as possible." He continued and I was shocked.
"I'm sorry Hyun-ki, but I'm not yet sure for my feelings for you. It's confusing." I said.
"I need some more time to think about it." I continued.
"Take as much time as you need." He said and let go of my arm, I left and went to our room like nothing happened.

"Guys!" Sejung entered our room excitedly. We know what happened and we hugged her.
"Congratulations." Sun-hee said.
"Congrats." I said and hugged her even more tight.
"Congrats, I'm the only single now." Hwa-young said.

That made me think, how long does Hyun-ki mean by 'take as much time as you need'?