25

"You're leaving us too?" Sun-hee asked.
"My flight is tomorrow, I still need to work on some files when I arrived there and I'll have a lot of exams." Sejung replied.
"Atleast she said goodbye, not like those three who just disappeared without saying. It's been three weeks since they left." Hwa-young said and rolled her eyes.
"Look! Hyun-ki is calling." Jaebeom told us.
"Hi bro! What's up?" Jaebeom said.
"Hello! Hyun-ki!" Sun-hee greeted him.
"We're on a break right now, Woo-kyung is sleeping beside me here at the library." He said.
"Where's Woo-san?" Sejung asked.
"He has an exam to take, I think he'll be back soon." He replied.
"Good luck Hyun-ki!" Hwa-young cheered him up.
"Thanks." Hyun-ki said.
They were laughing and having fun, while I'm here looking at them, smiling.

End of school

"Bye Sejung." The 4 of us hugged.
"We'll see you soon." Sun-hee said.
"Please visit us." I said.
"I'll miss you even though we fight a lot." Hwa-young said while crying.
Sejung left, it was only me, Sun-hee, Hwa-young, and Jaebeom who is still here, and the year just started.

"It's just us now." Hwa-young said and hugged us.
"Let's cheer up! Let's watch some disney movies at our house." Sun-hee said.
"That's what Sejung usually says." Hwa-young cried.
"Let's just go." I said and carried Hwa-young with me.

We watched a disney movie, even though it was happy and fun, I can feel that we were all sad about what happened, half of our group is now very far away from us.

"I'm home!" Sun-hee's brother made aware of his presence.
"Bro! You're here again." Sun-hee's brother greeted Jaebeom.
"And new faces." Sun-hee's brother said.
"Guys, this is my brother, Sunkyun. This is my friends, Eunhwa and Hwa-young." Sun-hee introduced us to her brother.
He looks just like Sun-hee.
"Hi." Hwa-young said staring at Sun-kyun.
"Stop staring at my brother." Sun-hee pushed Hwa-young playfully.

*Flashback*
"Who would you date if all of us were boys?" Sejung asked.
"I'll still date myself." I said.
"Wait, based on the looks?" Sun-hee asked.
"Yeah yeah." Sejung said.
"You're a weirdo." Sun-hee said.
"How can we be a male?" Sun-hee continued.
"Just pretend." Sejung said and slapped Sun-hee arm.
"I'll date Sun-hee, I think the male version of Sun-hee would be really handsome." Hwa-young.
"I agree." Sejung replied.
"Ew! Get away from me!" Sun-hee said and ran away from us.
*End of Flashback*

After the movie, I went home, alone. No one is left from my group at this side of the town. It was sad.
I washed up and sat down on my bed, looking at photo albums we, the girls made, and the very last page there was a letter. For me? I guess.

*From : Sejung
I know you are going through something. This may be the last time I spend the night at your house, I'll miss you. If you ever need somebody to talk to I'm right her, just one call away hahahaha, I hope you're okay. Have fun with Hwa-young and Sun-hee while I'm studying in Australia, I'll make sure to visit you if I'm free.

And there was a picture of me with the girls and a picture of me and Hyun-ki, I was happy looking at this picture, It gives me a lot of good memories.

I just remembered that nobody knew about our relationship. I was happy, I was happy with our 1 or 2 or 3 little dates, I was happy spending time feeding cats with him, I was happy eating lunch with him, I'm just happy when I'm with him.

But unfortunately, our love doesn't have a formula. It can't be solved.