5

"So, did you get the notes?" Sejung asked me as soon as I sat down on my desk.
"No, but I did get all Hyun-ki's notes from last year." I said, trying to hide how excited I was.
"No way! Let us see." Hwa-young yelled with disbelief.

"These are like answer sheets." Sejung said.
"We should photocopy these!" Hwa-young said.
"That's illegal." Sun-hee said as she sat down on her desk.
"It's not, this of this us our reviewer." Hwa-young said.

End of school

After school, me and my friends went to the store to eat snacks again.

Now, I just need to buy some materials for our group project tomorrow.

"That's all? 1 Poster, 1 Marker, 1 pack of colored pencils, and 1 pack of colored papers?" The seller asked me.
"Yes." I replied.

I turned around to leave the shop, and sunddenly I saw Hyun-ki with his friends walking towards here to the store. I quickly fixed my hair.

"Eunhwa, what are you doing here?" Hyun-ki greeted me.
"I was just buying materials for our project tomorrow." I replied.
"Ahhhh. By the way, these are my friends. Woo-san and Jaebeom." Hyun-ki said.
"Hi! I'm Park Eunhwa, you can call me Eunhwa." I greeted them.
"Hi." Woo-san and Jaebeom greeted me back.
"I guess you gotta go now?" Hyun-ki said.
"Goodbye." He ended our conversation.

The next day

"So, you saw him yesterday!?" Hwa-young asked, she was very excited.
"I should have went to the store with you to witness that very moment!" Sejung said.
"But you were too lazy and didn't go with her." Sun-hee said.
"Whatever." Sejung replied.
"So, any new informations about Hyun-ki?" Hwa-young asked.
"Nothing. Jaebeom did not chat me yesterday." Sun-hee answered.
"Well, It really seems like he just gave you basic informations." Sejung said.
"What she gave us was really helpful, the timestamps were really helpful." I said hoping I could make Sun-hee happy.

Lunch Time

Hyun-ki and Woo-kyung are on stage, promoting their Animal Feeding Program.
"Come in join us this Friday for the Animal Feeding Program." That was Hyun-ki and Woo-kyung promoting.

"Woo-kyung, that witch. Look at her smiling, when she was at the store she clearly snubbed us." Hwa-young bashed Woo-kyung.
"Maybe she wa just having a bad day, don't think too far." Sun-hee said protecting Woo-kyung.
She was right, maybe Woo-kyung was just having a bad day.

"Park Sun-hee!" Jaebeom called out for Sun-hee, but Sun-hee ran to the restroom immediately.
"I wonder what's happening with those two." Sejung said.
"Sun-hee is really secretive, I wonder if she is still our friend." Hwa-young said jokingly.

[Sun-hee POV]

I hid in the girl's restroom, so Jaebeom cannot go in. What I did yesterday was too embarrassing.

"Park Sun-hee! Can you go out now?" Jaebeom yelled out for me.
"Can you? This so embarrassing, I'm waiting for you outside the girl's restroom!" He continued.

I didn't know that Woo-kyung was inside the restroom with me. She went out and started a conversation with Jaebeom.

"Oh, Jaebeom. What are you doing here?" Woo-kyung started the conversation.
"I'm waiting for someone, can you check if she's inside." Jaebeom replied.
"There was no one inside with me." Woo-kyung said.
"Really? I guess I saw it wrong." Jaebeom said.
"By the way, Hyun-ki was looking for you. He said he has something to tell you." Jaebeom continued.
"Sure, come with me. Let's go to Hyun-ki." Woo-kyung said and grabbed Jaebeom with him.

Woo-kyung helped me. Again.

[Back to Eunhwa's POV]

"Where did you go?" I asked Sun-hee.
"I just went to the restroom." She replied.
"Why did it look like you were running away from Jaebeom?" Hwa-young asked.
"Was he calling me?" Sun-hee replied with a question.
"Yeah, he was. But I think he went to the library with the witch." Sejung said.
"Stop calling her that." Sun-hee said.
"She really is. What can I do?" Sejung replied.

Friday

Nothing really happened this week. I guess Hyun-ki was too busy preparing for the Animal Feeding Program.
Today, those who signed up for the animal feeding program will go to school after lunch. Then, we'll all have a ride to the place where we will feed the animals.

I'm going to Sejung's house to fetch, maybe also to see Hyun-ki.

"You fetched me so you could have a chance to see Hyun-ki?" Sejung asked.
I nodded.
"Well, not a chance. I think he went to school early to prepare for the program." Sejung said.

But, when we were on our way to school. We passed by Jaebeom waiting for Hyun-ki outside his house.

"Jaebeom!" Sejung called out for him.
"Hi." Jaebeom replied.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the school by now, preparing for the program?" Sejung continued.
"I'm waiting for Hyun-ki, he forgot his wallet so we wen here to get it." Jaebeom said.
"Maybe you guys should also wait for us, and we'll all go to school together." Jaebeom continued.
Hyun-ki went out, and saw us.
"Eunhwa, Sejung. What are you guys doing here?" Hyun-ki greeted us.
Sejung slapped my butt, a sign for me to answer.
"We stopped by for Jaebeom, and decided to wait for you." I replied.
"Okay, we should go now." Hyun-ki said.

School
"I should go now. I need to continue to organize the foods for the animals later." Hyun-ki said, and waved goodbye at us.
"Do you guys know where Sun-hee is?" Jaebeom asked us.
"I think she's still on the way here, we'll let you know if she's here already." Sejung answered.
"Okay thanks, please do let me know." Jaebeom said and walked away from us.

As soon as Jaebeom walked away Sejung screamed.

"Oh my gosh! You're so lucky!" Sejung screamed.
I was shy and I didn't know what to say.
"Why? What happened?" Hwa-young asked as she was running towards us.
"I'll tell you once Sun-hee gets here." Sejung said.
"Tell me already, I'm too impatient." Hwa-young said.

Sejung told the story once Sun-hee got to school.

"You're so lucky, Eunhwa!" Hwa-young said.
"You guys are really meant to be! Soulmates!" She continued. And then we all laughed.

"Oh. by the way, Jaebeom's looking for you, Sun-hee." I said.
"Jaebeom? Just don't mind him." She replied.

It was time for us to line up and get into our busses.
We were at the very back of the line, the girls were too slow when we were at the restroom. So, we were kind of late.

This is the last bus, and the girl infront of me has car sickness so she sat beside Woo-kyung in the front. Now, it's only me and the girls, and Hyun-ki?

We were assigned to sit at the very back of the bus with 5 sits.

Sunhee sat at the right window, next to Sejung and Hwa-young sat on the center and I sat beside Hwa-young. And that leaves Hyun-ki, Hyun-ki looked at me, smiled at sat down on the left window side. The girls were trying hard to hide their excitements.

"I'm really thankful you guys signed up for this." Hyun-ki started the conversation.