20

Saturday / Morning

"Girls! Wake up already!" That was Sun-hee who woke me up, I sat down and said good morning.
"I've been waking you up for 30 minutes now, help me wake them up." Sun-hee said and went to the bathroom to take a bath.
"Girls wake up!" I yelled and lay down on both of them.
"Get off of me!" Sejung said and she sat up.
"What's happening?" Hwa-young said and sat up, me and Sejung laughed at her, her hair was so messy.
"What's so funny?" Hwa-young said.
"Your hair!" Sejung said and we continued laughing. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Ladies, the breakfast is ready." Sejung's maid said.
"We're coming down after we all take a bath, thanks." Sejung said and we all took our phones and started scrolling on the internet.

"What are you guys doing?" Sun-hee said.
"You should get ready!" She continued.
"I'll go to the bathroom!" Sejung ran as soon as Sun-hee came inside.
"Rock paper scissors?" Hwa-young said.
"No, they have a lot of bathrooms here. Why do we need to play rock paper scissors?" I said and walked to a bathroom, Sun-hee laughed at Hwa-young.

After breakfast, we went to our meeting place.
"Beom! You're early." Sun-hee greeted Jaebeom with a hug.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"They're on their way." Jaebeom said while still hugging Sun-hee.

When Hyun-ki and the others arrived we rode the van that Sejung rented, Sun-hee was beside Jaebeom and Hwa-young, so she was in the middle, Me and Sejung were in the second row, Woo-san and Hyun-ki were on the first row, and Woo-kyung was on the seat beside the driver.
"I'm sorry Woo-yung, I rented this van when I knew only the 7 of us will come." Sejung said.
"It's fine." Woo-kyung said and went to sleep.

We all slept the whole ride, the drive was only a few hours.
"Wake up Eunhwa, you're the only one left here." Hyun-ki woke me up.
"Oh, sorry." I said and suddenly Hyun-ki laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You have drool, you seem to have a nice sleep." He said and walked out of the van, I quickly wiped my drool off.

I entered our room, It was Mine and Hwa-young's room.
"Who's on the other rooms?" I asked.
"The room one is The couple plus Sejung's room, and the other one is the siblings and Hyun-ki's room." Hwa-young replied.
"Girls! Let's go swim!" Sejung opened the door with Sun-hee.
We quickly changed to our swimsuits and went to swim.

After swimming, we washed up and changed our clothes, and ate dinner.
"Should we guys watch a movie?" Sejung asked.
We then, went to the family room area.
"Horror?" Jaebeom asked and looked at Sun-hee.
"Wow! It's like you're just asking for her opinion." Sejung said and we all laughed.
"Do you guys want to watch a horror movie? Is it good now?" Jaebeom asked sarcastically.
"Sure, Beom." Woo-san teased and we all laughed again.
We watched a horror movie and then we all went to bed.