7

"I don't want to go." Sun-hee said.
"Why?" Sejung and Hwa-young asked at the same time.
"Nothing. Fine, I'm going." Sun-hee said.

Sun-hee has been really weird this past few day, I wonder what is wrong with her.

After that conversation, we met up with Hyun-ki and his friends.

"So, are we complete?" Woo-san asked.
"Nope. But now that I'm here, we are now complete." Woo-kyung said while she was walking towards us.
"Woo-kyung? What are you doing here?" Woo-san asked her.
"Is it bad for me to hang out with my brother's friends? Huh?" Woo-kyung answered.
Woo-san stayed quiet.
"I guess not, so where are we going?" Woo-kyung asked while she was looking at Hyun-ki.
"We're going to the arcade." Hyun-ki answered.
"Okay then, let's go!" Woo-kyung said while she was leading us to the cab station.

We came to the cab station and was separated into dfferent groups.
The girls were pushing me to go to the group with Hyun-ki, but Woo-kyung volunteered first.

It was me and the girls on one cab, then Woo-kyung and the guys on the other.
When we came to the mall we went straight to the arcade.

"What games do you guys usually play?" Woo-san asked us.
"The claw machine." Sejung answered.
"You guys are too boring, try playing other games that are fun." Woo-kyung said and laughed.
We played a lot at the arcade, and we were already tired. But, Woo-kyung had an idea to play laser gun tag thing, that I haven't really heard of.

"Have you guys played this already?" Woo-kyung asked us.
"Not yet." Hwa-young replied.
"Well, it's now the time you experience it!" Woo-kyung said and gave us the laser guns.
"So, Hyun-ki. You and I as usual?" Woo-kyung looked at Hyun-ki.
"I think the others still don't know how play this, maybe I'll help them first. You go and team up with someone else for now." Hyun-ki said.
"I'll team up with Sun-hee." Jaebeom said.
"I'll team up with Hwa-young." Woo-san said. Woo-kyung looked at him annoyingly because she thought she'll team up with Woo-san.
Hwa-young pushed Sejung, a sign for her to volunteer to team up with Woo-kyung.
"I'll go with Woo-kyung." Sejung said.
"Looks like it's me and you." Hyun-ki said while giving me a vest.
Hyun-ki and the guys decided to go to the restroom first before we start, so as Sun-hee and Woo-kyung.

"I can't believe my partner is Woo-kyung, I should have not go here with you guys." Sejung complained.
"We are doing this for Eunhwa." Hwa-young reminded Sejung.
"I just can't believe that my partner is a witch." Sejung continued complaining.

[Sun-hee POV]

"I'll go out now Sun-hee, Hyun-ki and Woo-san are waiting for me." Woo-kyung said and walked out.

I went out of the restroom and saw Jaebeom waiting for me.

"Sun-hee." Jaebeom blocked my way.
"Sorry, but I think they are already waiting for us." Sun-hee said.
"Sun-hee, why have you been avoiding me?" Jaebeom asked.
"What? I never avoided you." I said, but I was lying. I was really avoiding him.
"You are, right now." Jaebeom said.
"We should really go, they're waiting for us." I said and ran away from him.

"Let's start." Woo-kyung said as soon as we came.

Jaebeom and I were a team but I told him that it's better to split up, and so he followed my advice.

[Eunhwa POV]

"We should stay together, this is not a solo match." Hyun-ki said. I just nodded.

We ran, and ran until we were out of breath.

"Are you not tired yet?" Hyun-ki asked.
"Not yet." I said.
Hyun-ki sat down, and I protected him from others who may shot him.
"Are you sure this is your first time?" Hyun-ki asked.
"Yeah, why?" I replied.
"You're good at this." He said. I just smiled at him.

We played until we were all tired. Woo-kyung and Sejung won the match. I don't know how they did it. Hyun-ki and I came and second while Hwa-young and Woo-san came in third. Sun-hee and Jaebeom, those two, I don't know what happened to them, they splitted up.

"We should probably eat something before we go home, right?" Woo-san invited us to eat, and we all agreed.

We sat down on different tables because the restaurant was too crowded. Same groups as usual.

"Congrats, Sejung." Hwa-young congratulated Sejung while she was biting her burger.
"Thanks." Sejung replied.
"I thought you hated her?" Hwa-young asked while chewing her food.
"I was the one who made us win, not that witch." Sejung answered.
"So you still do hate her." I said jokingly.
"Again, stop with the witch thing." Sun-hee said.
"But she is a witch." Sejung said.

We rode a cab home, again with the same groups.
As soon as I got home, I thought of calling Sun-hee, maybe she needs someone to talk to.