13

[Sun-hee POV]

"Do you know the dog cafe near our house?" I asked him.
"Yeah beside the Cinema?" He asked.
"Let's go there!" I said excitedly.

We got inside the cab, we were both sitting at the back away from each other.
"Do you guys have a meeting tomorrow or are you free?" He asked.
"I think we have a meeting tomorrow, but I am free after." I said.

We got to the cinema and decided on what movie should we watch.

"Romance? Cartoon? Horror? Comedy? Which one?" Jaebeom asked.
If I pick romance it would be weird, cartoon will be a bit childish, comedy and horror are the only ones that sounds good.
"Comedy or Horror?" I looked at Jaebeom and asked him, Jaebeom looked back at me.
"Horror sounds good to me, I like those more than comedy." He said.
We bought the ticket and went inside the cinema.

We were pretty chill about the movie but they were just scares that we couldn't help ito slap each other or hold each other's arm.
"That was a good movie." Jaebeom said.
"And it was fun, laughing after we slap each other." I said and then we laughed.
"Let's eat?" He asked.

We went to the dog cafe and we bought salads and chocolate drinks from there.

"This taste so good!" I said.
"Let's go here again next time." I continued.
We continued eating our salads and then we played with the dogs.

"Come here! Why are you just standing there? Look they're so cute!" I said calling for Jaebeom.
"Yeah they're cute." He said while still standing there.
"Come here." I said.
"Go ahead, have fun with them." He replied, I stood up and walked towards him.
"Don't tell me you're scared?" I whispered to him.
"I'm not." He said.
"Then come and play with me with the dogs." I said a pushed him towards where the dogs are.
"Aren't they cute?" I said.
"They are." He patted some dogs.
"Enough for me. I'll wait for you to finish." He said and just stood there watching me.

And then, we decided to go home. He walked me home again.

When we were in front of my house, I talked to him.
"Why did you agree to go to the dog cafe even though you're scared of dogs?" I looked at him and asked him.
"I'm not scared of dogs." He said, still in denial.
"Yeah right." I said a rolled my eyes on him.
"Fine, yes I was scared of the dogs. But anything as long as I'll do it with you I know it'll be fun." He said and held my hand.
"Sun-hee!" My brother called me, he was coming home from school. I quickly took away my hand from Jaebeom.
"Jaebeom? What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I accompanied Sun-hee." Jaebeom replied.
"Why? Where did you guys go? On a date?" He teased us.
"Yea-" Jaebeom was about to say yes but I interrupted him.
"No. We had a meeting for our school program." I said.
"That's good then, you know that I won't allow you right now." My brother said while he put his arm on my shoulders.
"We'll go now, Jaebeom. Thanks for bringing home." He continued and pulled me inside the house with him. I looked back and smiled at Jaebeom.

[Eunhwa POV]

Tuesday

We had a morning meeting today before lunch time.

"Let's eat lunch together? With our friends?" Hyun-ki invited me or us for lunch.
"Sure." I replied.

I sat down with each other at lunch, everything was great not until Sunwo came.

"Hi Eunhwa." Sunwo waved to me and gave me a chocolate with a note 'for dessert'.
"Sorry Sunwo, but I can't accept this." I stood up and said, but Sunwo ran away.
"I'll take eat." Sejung said and took away the chocolate from me.
"Share with me." Woo-san whispered to Sejung.
"Eh! It's all mine." Sejung said.
"Please." Woo-san said while he puted and made a baby face.
"Ew! Okay fine, stop making that face!" Sejung said and gave him a bit of chocolate.
"Only this much?" Woo-san asked.
"Yeah, don't you dare ask for more." Sejung replied.
"Your hair is already on your food." Jaebeom said and put Sun-hee hair on her back.
"I smell something fishy." Sejung said.
"It's just either the chocolate or your breath." Woo-san while chewing his food.
"It's Jaebeom and Sun-hee, stupid." Sejung said and slapped Woo-san head, he almost choked.
"They're suspicious?" Hyun-ki asked?
"Yeah." Hwa-young said.
"Are guys dating now?" Hwa-young continued.