3

He's here. What am I supposed to do?
Feed the cat. Here have some food. Yeah, there eat it. Is he looking at me? He is. Ah! What am I doing?

"Ahh!" I screamed. I got scratched by the cat.
"Are you alright?" Hyun-ki asked me. This is not the impression I was going for. I looked stupid.
"Uhh, I don't know." I said. I really don't know. I don't know why I said that too.
"Wait here, I'll go get a med kit." Hyun-ki said.
I looked at the girls and mouthed.
"What am I supposed to do?"
They mouthed back.
"Just go with it."

"I'm back, does it hurt?" Hyun-ki asked me while he was walking towards me with a med kit.
"Kind of." I said.
"Here, let me put some medications on it. After this, go to a vet and get a vaccination. Don't worry I'll take care of this cat." He said.
"Thanks." I replied.
"So, what are you doing here alone? Do you live around here?" He asked.
"Uh. No, my friend lives around here." I replied.
"Oh! Kim Sejung?" He asked again.
"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked him back.
"I saw you earlier at lunch talking with Jaebeom." He said.
"What were you guys talking about?" He continued asking.
"I think Sun-hee and him were just catching up with each other." I said.
"Okay! Oh, I think I stopped you from going home." He stood up.
"Where do you live? Do you need someone to take you home?" He asked and gave me a hand for me to stand up.
"Uh. No, I live just around the corner. I'll be okay!" I said.
"Okay! Don't forget to get vaccinated." He said and went inside his house.

Sun-hee rushed to me.
"Are you okay?" Sun-hee asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay." I said.
"AHHHHH!" Hwa-young and Sejung celebrated.
"That was awesome!" Sejung said and gave me a high five.
"It was not. That was dangerous! We need to go to a vet clinic now." Sun-hee said.

Then, we went to a clinic for me to get vaccinated.

The next day

"Yesterday was awesome!" Sejung said.
"It was legendary! Thanks to Sun-hee!" Hwa-young said.
"You're welcome. I'm still not proud of what I did." Sun-hee said.
"Don't be disappointed Sun-hee, I had a lot of fun. Thanks!" I said. Sun-hee smiled.

Lunch time

"We'll sit at the same spot we had yesterday!" Hwa-young said. But, when we arrived there, Woo-kyung and her friends was already eating there.
"Let's find another place to eat." Sejung said.
We found another place to eat, it's a little bit far from Hyun-ki but it's fine.

The boys arrived and sat at their usual place. Suddenly, Hyun-ki stood up and started walking towards us.

But, he stopped in front of Woo-kyung. They talked for a while, I didn't hear what they were talking about but I was sure Hyun-ki was happy cause he was smiling the whole time.

Hyun-ki saw me staring at him, It was awkward. But, he walked towards me.

"Did you get vaccinated?" He asked me.
"Uhm. Yeah, I did. Thanks." I replied. It was weird, Woo-kyung was looking at us too which made it a lot weirder.
"Good." He said, smiled and walked away.

End of school

"Tomorrow is finally Saturday!" Hwa-young and Sejung celebrated.
"You guys should go at my house!" Sejung said.
"Sure!" I replied.
"Eyyyy, you just want to see Hyun-ki." Hwa-young teased me.
"Fine, then I won't go." I said jokingly.
"Just kidding." Hwa-young said and laughed at me.
"What time tomorrow?" I asked.
"Tomorrow, 1pm the time when Hyun-ki usually goes out to feed cats outside his house." Sun-hee said while she was busy looking at her phone.
"You're actually quite helpful." Hwa-young said.
"Anyways, why are you so busy with your phone today? What are you looking at?" Sejung asked while trying to look at Sun-hee's phone but, she was covering it.
"So secretive as always." Hwa-young teased her.

The next day

"I'm going to walk to your house now." I said to Sejung while we were in a group call.
"I'm going to fetch Hwa-young now." Sun-hee said.
"But, she's still not replying. I think she forgot and overslept." She added.
"Yeah, you go fetch that girl. I might arrive there the same time as you guys. See you!" I said and hanged up.

While I was walking to Sejung's house, I saw Hyun-ki. But, I pretended that I didn't see him. But he called me.

"Cha Eunhwa!" Hyun-ki called me.
"Oh! Hi!" I said. Like I didn't know he was there.
"What are you doing here again?" He asked.
"Uh. I'm going to Sejung's house." I answered.
"Oh really? By the way, this is the cat that scratched you earlier, he's actually kind." He said and lifted the cat to my face. I was startled.
"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked.
"Uh No! I'm just scared of cats." I said.
"But you fed him last time." He said.
"I guess you just love feeding and helping animals, that's good." He said while he was feeding his cats. I was really thankful he said that cause I didn't know what I would reply after the first thing he said.
"Yeah, I do." I said and just stared at him.
"I guess you need to go now?" He said.
"Uh yeah! Goodbye!" I said.