16

"Why?" Hwa-young asked.
"Is it because of Lee Sunwo?" Sejung asked.
"No, it's not because of anyone." I said.
"I just feel like we're not gonna work. It has only been a week or two or three after we met but, we just keep on getting colder and colder." I continued.
"Are you sure it's not because of Lee Sunwo?" Sejung asked.
"It's not because of Sunwo. Sunwo and I are just friends." I replied.
"For you, but what for him?" Sun-hee said.
"Maybe he thinks you guys are on a dating stage now." She continued.
"You need to clear your feelings for him." Hwa-young said.

Friday

This week, I went to eat lunch with the group and hang out with Sunwo after school. I guess Sunwo was not that bad after all.

Lunch Time

"Do you have any plans today guys?" Woo-san asked.
"I might go out with Sunwo today but, I can cancel it for you guys." I replied.
"No need to cancel it for us." Sun-hee said.
"Yeah, just do on your date with him." Woo-kyung said and sat down beside Hyun-ki.
"We'll go now." Sejung said and we girls, all stood up.
Then, Hyun-ki followed me and held my arm.
"Can we talk for a minute?" Hyun-ki asked me, I nodded.
We went to vaccant classroom.
"I just wanna ask, did I do something wrong? I feel like you have been avoiding me for a while now. I mean, I already did say sorry for what happened last time but, it's like you haven't forgiven me." Hyun-ki said.
"No! It's not like that." I said.
"It's just like I've been feeling that our friendship is really cold already, and you have been busy this week so I couldn't talk to you." I continued.
"Oh. I'm sorry, I'm not busy. Just talk to me if you need to." Hyun-ki said.
"I'm sorry that I was kind of avoiding you." Eunhwa said.
"I want our friendship to be back ti what it was earlier." Hyun-ki said.

End of School

We decided not to hang out with the group today, because I had plans with Sunwo. Sun-hee and Jaebeom just went on a date and the others went home, that's what I thought.

I saw Hwa-young and Sejung spying on us, they even involved Woo-san. I walk towards them.

"I know you're there guys." I said and they all stood up.
"What are you guys doing here?" Sunwo said while he was walking towards us.
"We wanted to play arcade with you guys, right." Hwa-young said and looked at Sejung and Woo-san.
"Join us." Sunwo said.
"Do you guys want to go try the karaoke room?" Sejung invited us.
"Sure, let's try it out." I said.
We sang until it's dark, maybe until 9pm. Lee Sunwo took me home and when were at the front of our house.

"Eunhwa." Lee Sunwo said.
"Hmm?" I replied.
"At first, it was all just for the dare-" He said but I interrupted him.
"What's this about?" I asked.
"Just listen first." He replied.
"At first, it was all just for the dare of Woo-kyung, I followed her because I liked her. But now, I really like you and I want to tell it to you now so you know my feelings are true now." He continued.
"Wait, what? Since when were you tricking me?" I said.
"To be honest, I wasn't the one giving you chocolates, It was all from Woo-kyung." He said.
"It was on the funfest day when I realized that I really like you." He said and held my hand. I took his hand off my arm and ran inside my house.

[Hyun-ki POV]

"It was all a dare, huh?" Hyun-ki said.
"Hyun-ki?" Sunwo replied.
And then I punched him.