21

Sunday / Morning

I went up while Hwa-young was still sleeping on her bed, when I opened the door and Hyun-ki was there.
"Hyun-ki, good morning." I said while scratching my eye.
"Oh, I was about to wake you guys up." Hyun-ki said.
"The brunch is ready, we'll wait for you guys downstairs." Hyun-ki continued and went downstairs.
And then, I went to wake up Hwa-young.
"Hwa-young, wake up." I said in front of Hwa-young's face.
"Ew! Get your face away! Your breath stinks!" Hwa-young said and sat up.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She answered.
"Ha! Hyun-ki smelled my breath! What am I supposed to do!?" I panicked.
"Nothing you can do about it, now brush your teeth and we'll go down for brunch." Hwa-young said.

We went down for brunch, and I didn't want to face Hyun-ki, that was too embarrassing.
After brunch we decided to go on a hot tub.
"Oh! Hot." Hwa-young said as she enters the hot tub.
"That's why it's called a hot tub, stupid." Sejung said.
"It was just an expression okay?" Hwa-young talked back, Sejung was about to say something but Sun-hee covered her mouth.
"You guys should stop fighthing or else our vacation would be ruined." Sun-hee said.
"Can I join you guys?" Woo-kyung greeted us.
"Sure." I said and moved so she could have a seat.
"Thanks." Woo-kyung said.
"No worries." I replied.
"Umm, Eunhwa I'm really sorry for what happened earlier, I know what I did was really hard to forgive. But, I'm still waiting for you to forgive me until now." Woo-kyung said and held my hand.
"It's fine. That was a long time ago." I said.
"Thank you." Woo-kyung said.
"Now, what were you guys talking about earlier?" Woo-kyung continued.
"Nothing." Sejung said.
"We should probably move, it's too hot here." Hwa-young said.
"Girls! Want to play volleyball with us at the beach?" Woo-san invited us.
"Sure!" Sejung said and we all got out of the hot tub.

We were separated into teams, but Sun-hee doesn't know how to play volleyball so she became our referee.
"Hey referee, don't be biased to your boyfriend's team, okay?" Hyun-ki teased them and we all laughed.
"I'll think about it." Sun-hee replied.
At the end Jaebeom's team won not because Sun-hee was the referee, but it's because I was on his team. No, just kidding he was great at volleyball and we we're 4. Me, Jaebeom, Hwa-young, and Woo-kyung.
"Cheaters." Sejung teased us.

We all took a bath and ate dinner.
"After this, what would you guys want to do?" Sejung asked us.
"Oh! I know, let's play truth or dare." Hwa-young said and we all agreed.

We quickly finished our dinner and we went to the family area and sat on a circle.
"Here Sejung, spin the bottle." Woo-san gave Sejung the bottle. Sejung spun the bottle and it pointed to Sun-hee.
"Dare." Sun-hee answered quickly.
"What can be her dare?" Sejung asked.
"Oh! I know! She hates mayonnaise." I said.
"Make her eat a spoonful of mayonnaise." Hwa-young said and grabbed the mayonnaise.
"Who brought the mayonnaise?" Sun-hee said.
"Me." Woo-san said and raised his hand, Sun-hee rolled her eyes on him.
"I'm back." Hwa-young said, she was back with a spoonful of mayonnaise.
"Ew, I don't want to do it." Sun-hee said.
"I'll do it for her." Jaebeom said.
"You can't do that!" Sejung said and stopped Jaebeom from grabbing the spoon.
"No, I can do it." Sun-hee said and she putted the spoon in her mouth, but she didn't make it, she spitted out the mayonnaise luckily Jaebeon caught it in his hands and we all laughed. After Jaebeom washed his hands, we continued the game.
"I'll spin it." Sun-hee said and spun the bottle, it pointed to Sejung.
"Truth." Sejung said and smirked.
"I have one." Woo-san said.
"Do you like someone here in our group?" Woo-san continued.
"Ew! No one." Sejung yelled.
"Impossible." Hyun-ki said.
"Fine, yes. I do like someone here." Sejung said and hid her head in her arms.
"Who?" Woo-san asked.
"I already answered the question!" Sejung yelled at him.
"Fine." Woo-san said, scared of Sejung and he spun the bottle. It pointed to me.
"Truth." I said.
"So, how about you Eunhwa, do you like someone here?" Hyun-ki said and looked at me, he was sitting beside me.