19

Tuesday / Lunch Time

Jaebeom and Sun-hee came to our table while holding hands.
"So it's official now, huh?" Hwa-young said once they both sat down.
"Yeah." Sun-hee said.
"We're happy for you guys." Woo-san said.
"Thank you." Jaebeom replied.
"Anyways, do you guys have something to do this christmas break?" Sejung asked us.
"I'll probably just have a dinner with my family." I replied.
"Are you guys free on 20-23?" Sejung asked.
"Our school will start the break on 19." She continued.
"Why?" Hyun-ki asked.
"We just opened our resort last month and I want to try it out with you guys!" Sejung said.
"That's cool!" I said excitedly.
"So, you're bringing us there? So exciting!" Hwa-young said.
"20-23? Sure, I'm in." Sun-hee said.
"I'm in if she's in." Jaebeom said while sipping his ice tea.
"I'm in." I said.
"Me too." Hyun-ki said.
"Of course, I'm always in." Hwa-young said, and then we all looked at Woo-san.
"Me? I'm not going. If I go with you, Woo-kyung needs to go too." Woo-san said.
"That sucks." Hwa-young said.
"Then bring her with you." Sun-hee said.
"Seriously?" Sejung looked at Sun-hee.
"Is that okay? I bring Woo-kyung with me?" Woo-san asked and looked at Sejung.
"As long as she stays away from us, then sure." Sejung said.
"Just make sure she won't make anything scandalous." She continued.
"Really? Thanks!" Woo-san said and hugged Sejung.
"Get away from me! Who told you that you can hug me!?" Sejung yelled while pushing away Woo-san.

Friday / End of School

"I can't believe we're going on a trip tomorrow!" Sun-hee said.
"Sun-hee and I are going to sleep at Sejung's house. How about you, Eunhwa?" Hwa-young asked.
"You have your luggages with you now?" I asked.
"It's already at Sejung's house. We delivered it their earlier, before we entered school." Sun-hee replied.
"Then I'll just get my luggage and go to your house." I said.
"Okay, see you later." Sejung and the other waved goodbye and went on their way to Sejung's house.

I went to my house a got my luggage when I was walking in front of Hyun-ki's house he saw me kind of stuggling.
"Eunhwa! Do you need help?" Hyun-ki said while he was laughing and running towards me, I stopped for him.
"You're struggling there huh?" He laughed.
"What's inside that luggage?" He asked.
"Just my clothes, and some board games that we could play." I replied.
"Oh, so you're spending the night at Sejung's house?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Let me help you." Hyun-ki replied.
He helped me until Sejung's house.
"Thanks, see you tomorrow." I said and waved goodbye.
"Bye!" He said and waved back.

When I walked inside the house I was shocked, I saw the girls waiting for me at the door.
"So, what made you not like him?" Hwa-young said.
"What are you talking about?" I replied.
"He's so sweet, he even helped you with your luggage." Sejung said and sat down at their couch.
"Can you take her luggage into my room?" Sejung whispered to her maid.
"Yeah! He's kind, sweet, and smart what makes you dislike him?" Sun-hee said.
"I don't dislike him." I said.
"You just said it last time, that you don't like him anymore." Hwa-young said while drinking orange juice.
"That doesn't mean I dislike him, I just don't like him anymore but I still do like him, as a friend." I said.
"Whatever, let's just go to the movie room and watch a movie." Sejung said and we all went to the movie room.

When we were in the middle of the movie, Jaebeom called Sun-hee.

"Beom? Why?" Sun-hee answered the call.
"Hee, I had some foods delivered over there. It's for you and the girls to eat for dinner." Jaebeom said.
"Okay! Thank you so much, Beom." Sun-hee said.
"You're welcome." Jaebeom replied and Sun-hee ended the call.
Then the maid knocked at the door.
"Thanks." Sejung said and grabbed the food from the maid's hand.
"Pizza and Milk Tea? Good taste." Sejung said.
"Just get your foods here on the table and bring them to your seats." Sejung continued, Hwa-young quickly ran to the table.
"I'm really thirsty." Hwa-young went and got a milk tea.
"For Hee? Here Hee, you have a special drink." Hwa-young said and gave Sun-hee the drink.
"Pizza!" Hwa-young said and grabbed a piece of pizza and went back to her seat.
"He knows your favorite, Hawaiian. But not too considerate to his girlfriend's friend." Sejung said and putted the pineapple on Sun-hee's piece of pizza.
"I love Hawaiian!" Sun-hee said and went back to her seat.
"Hawaiian is not that bad." I said and went back to my sit.
"I love your seats so much! It's like a seat that turns into a bed and we get individual chairs!" Hwa-young said while playing with the chair.
"It's called reclining chairs." Sejung said.
"I know, I have one but it's manual. This one is cool! It's controlled by this buttons on the arm." Hwa-young said while still playing with it.
"Stop playing with it, it may break." Sun-hee said.

1am

We were talking on Sejung's huge bed.
"Are we still not going to sleep?" Sun-hee said while yawning.
"It's already 1am." She continued.
"Yeah let's go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." I said and prepared our bed while they brush their teeth.
After I fixed the bed I ran to them to the restroom to brush my teeth with them.
"Let's go to sleep." Hwa-youg said and grabbed a blanket.
"That's mine!" Sun-hee said.
"My gosh, we have a comforter why are you fighthing over a blanket!" Sejung said.