15

Monday

We ate with same group again.
"Hey Woo-san! Give me my spoon and fork back." Sejung yelled at Woo-san breaking the silence.
"You have 2 sets! Let me borrow one, I forgot mine!" Woo-san yelled back.
"It's gross! My spoon and fork would have your saliva!" Sejung yelled again.
"Stop yelling at each other." Sun-hee said.
"Fine, I'll let you have it for now." Sejung said.
"I should go now, we have to see what is happening with the funfest." I said and stood up.
"I'll go now too." Hyun-ki said.
"So I'll be left here without a partner? I mean I am always without a partner." Hwa-young sighed.
"Should we go to the funfest after lunch?" Jaebeom asked Sun-hee.

"Eunhwa." Sunwo greeted me.
"Is everything all good here?" I asked him
"Yeah it's all good." Sunwo replied.
"Do you want to try out this booth?" He asked.
"Bust-a-Balloon? Sure." I said and then he gave me the soft tip from darts. It was a lot playing and I got a bear as a prize. I saw Hwa-young and gave it to her.
"Ohh, so are you like hitting on me now?" Hwa-young said jokingly.
"Crazy." I said and slapped her arm.
"Where's Sun-hee and Sejung?" I asked.
"Sun-hee is at the Craft Booth and Sejung is still washing her spoon and fork that Woo-san used for like the fourth time now." Hwa-young said and rolled her eyes.
"You should try this balloon game, it's a lot of fun you get a prize." I said and led her to the balloon game booth.

[Sun-hee POV]

"What did you do on the weekend?" Jaebeom asked while putting the paints on our palette.
"I studied and read some books." I replied while I started on painting my mug.
"How about you?" I continued.
"I went to the computer internet shop and then I went to play to the arcade with Hyun-ki and Woo-san." He replied.
"That's good, I don't really go out on weekends." I said.
We continued painting our mugs, I painted a dog and Jaebeom painted 2 stickmans holding hands, a girl and a boy.
"You're done already?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied.
"Seriously? Stickmans?" I asked and laughed.
"It's us." Jaebeom said and smiled at me.
"I made a dog." I said and showed it to him.

[Eunhwa POV]

"Sunwo, did you try out the other booths already?" I asked Sunwo.
"Not yet, would you like to try it with me?" He replied.
"Sure." We went to the crafts booth and we saw Sun-hee and Jaebeom.
"What did you guys do?" I asked them.
"We painted mugs." Sun-hee said and showed me the mugs the painted.
"Pretty." I complimeted them.
"Thanks! The stickmans are really cute." Sun-hee replied.
"We'll go now, we want to try out other booths too." Sun-hee said and pulled Jaebeom with her.
"What do you want to paint?" I asked him.
"I don't really paint. But, I'll paint a christmas ornament since christmas is coming." He said.
"Sure, I'll paint a christmas ornament too." I said and grabbed two christmas ornaments. When I came to our table Sunwo already prepared our paints.
We started painting our ornaments and then after, we exchanged ornaments.
"Let's exchange our ornaments, a remembrance." He said and I nodded. When we came out of the craft booth, we saw Woo-kyung and Hyun-ki.
"Hi! Sunwo, Eunhwa." Woo-kyung greeted us. I smied at her.
"What did you guys do?" Woo-kyung asked.
"We made ornaments." I said and showed her.
"Uhh, yeah. Pretty, I guess?" She said, she was definitely judging.
"Good job. Now go on with your date." She said and waved bye.

"What do you want to try next?" I asked him.
"Let's get a face paint." He said the we went to the face paint booth. We got our matching face paints with Sun-hee and Jaebeom.
Sun-hee and Jaebeom both got red hearts with designs. Me and Sunwo got a cute emojis, mine was the crying one and his was the laughing with tears emoji.
"We look cute! We should take a picture." Sun-hee said and the four of us took a picture.

End of school

"Tomorrow we will have different booths right?" Sun-hee asked me while we were walking down the hallway.
"Yeah." I replied.
"As soon as I get home I'm going to put these spoon and fork on our dishwasher." Sejung said.
"Why do you hate him so much?" Hwa-young asked.
"Because he is like his sister." Sejung replied.
"Sun-hee!" Jaebeom called out for Sun-hee as he was running towards us, we stopped for him.
"Where are guys going today?" I asked.
"Jaebeom will decide where we'll go today." Sun-hee replied.
"Maybe we'll just walk and talk today." Jaebeom said.
"Okay, enjoy." Hwa-young said and we smiled at them, and then they left.
"Are you guys going home now?" Hyun-ki asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Let's go." Hyun-ki said, Me and Sejung followed and waved goodbye to Hwa-young and Woo-san.
"Bye Sejung! Bye Hyun-ki." I waved goodbye to them, and walked home by myself.

I went home, at night time me and the girls had a video call.
"Hi." I greeted them.
"Did you enjoy your, date Sun-hee?" Sejung asked.
"Shhhh. My brother might hear you, wait I'll just get my earphones." Sun-hee replied.
"I was left alone, I was not happy." Hwa-young said jokingly.
"You were with Woo-san." I said.
"Speaking of Woo-san, my spoon and fork are now dirty." Sejung said and rolled her eyes. Sun-hee came back.
"Yeah, it was fun." Sun-hee answered.
"What was fun? The spoon and fork thing?" Hwa-young asked.
"No, I answered what Sejung asked earlier." Sun-hee said.
"Oh! What's the news with you and Hyun-ki?" Sejung asked.
"The thing is, Hyun-ki seems so busy now." I said.
"And I don't know how to approach him now." I continued.
"I think I might be losing my feelings for him." I said.